Iɴ Cᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ 𒊹︎ Sebastian x Reader

Haven't updated so Hi everyone! Hope this makes your day better.

This one shot is fluff ☁️ only slight suggestive themes kinda not really.

Reader is genderless/ non-binary. They/them

Requested by @starryxxsky

Anime is Black Butler streaming on Netflix and others!
___________________________________

Life at the Phantomhive Manor was, well, chaotic. Nothing new.

Finny was in the garden causing destruction while trying to tame the savage dog Pluto.

Bard was attempting to cook without a fire torch for this evenings guests. Being the hot headed and dumb person he is, the explosion was just waiting to take spotlight.

Tanaka was drinking his tea and doing his own thing as he does everyday. Not being a hazard.

Mey-Rin, she was being her clumsy self.

This was the same scene Sebastian had woken up to on a daily basis since being the head butler of the Phantomhive Manor. It wasn't easy, especially having to hide his demon form every time, his demon antics. Fast and agile movements, as well as sharp instincts. It was perfect for his butler job. Just hard to make everything perfect.

A boom came from the kitchen when he was busy dusting the library books.

"Never a peaceful day."  He sighed and fixed the tailcoat from behind, as well as slipping the last ancient book in it's place.

He walked out of the library and headed towards the sound of explosions.

The young master is in his study. I'll bring his tea just in time. He asked himself furiously heading to the chaos most famous site.

Smoke was still coming from the huge kitchen. "It's a mouse!" You heard Mey-Rin scream.

"It's a piece of clumpy dirt!" Bard yelled and the sound of a fire extinguisher sounded.

"What's going on here?" He asked with an annoyed expression. They were all caked in white foam.

"I just wanted to use the easier and faster way of cooking!" Bard laughed with a cigarette in his mouth. Sebastian sighed. "And by easy you mean burning the whole manor down for the 27th time?" He asked getting some rags.

The serve ya of the manor tensed up.

"Ah no this won't do for the young masters breakfast. We have a guest coming over for a business call later tonight at dinner. This place needs to be spotless. I will clean up here while you all sweep the areas in the manor." Sebastian said from the door frame.

Mey-Rin and Bard felt their fear rising. The male quickly grabbing the small cleaning supplies and the female the dusters along with brushes.

"W-well get to it mate!" Bard said still with a cigar. "Yes we will be going! You two clean yes!" Mey-Rin slipped passed Sebastian clumsily, Bard following behind whispering curse words under his breath.

You rubbed your temple walking to the sink to get the towel damp. "I thought you were with the young lord just minutes ago. I could have handled this situation perfectly thank you very much." You said with a lazy tone.

Sebastian sighed to himself gaining back his strength and speed for a while. "These people are so hard to meddle and deal with all day. Once again going back to doing all the work before the guests arrive by myself." He spoke to himself starting to clean the foam.

________________

Meanwhile, you were dealing with the same thing in the Doctor Manor with your young master.