Chapter 11: Tears

The first and ONLY :'( person who fanned me was Tori2128, so this chapter is dedicated to you!!!

~ Lulu's Pov ~

Where is he? Did he forget to come? Was it all just a prank? Does he still think I never want to see him again? Is he afraid of me? Is he even joining the Cirque? Did he tell anyone else he was joining? If so was it one of the freaks? Cormac Limbs? Mr. Tall? Mr. Crepsley? Alexander Ribs? All these questions swam through my head as I sat on a high branch in a tree. I asked myself more questions, getting more and more frustrated that I couldn't answer them. More and more helpless and pitiful as I waited there. Soon, hot tears were dripping down my face. Thats when strong arms grabbed my waist and half pulled, half carried me to the ground. "Shh, shh, what happened?" a soft voice asked me. "E-Evra?" I asked. "Yes?" He asked, wiping a tear from my cheek. "Thanks. For being my best friend," I sniffled. Evra smiled. "Glad I could help." He sat against the tree and I put my head on his shoulder. I thought I heard a soft growl in the bushes but it was probably nothing.After that, I slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of Darren.

I'm hoping you liked this chapter!