Sleepover

His hair was slicked back into his usual quiff that made me weak at the knees. You can tell he hadn't shaved as the tiny black speckles scattered on his face were noticeable. The caramel color of his eyes sparkled under the sun. He smiled, his beautiful whitened teeth glimmered as our eyes met from afar.

And here I was, standing like an idiot waiting for him instead of making my way through the sea of hormormal teenagers to embrace my gorgeous boyfriend. My boyfriend. He was mine, all mine. How did I get so lucky? Zayn was amazing. He was funny, charming & sensitive when I needed him to be.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt two hands covering my eyes. A lean & toned body pressed up behind me as I felt a pair of lips touch my earlobe.

"Guess who?" Zayn whispered seductively.

"Hmm, Niall?" I smirked, knowing exactly who it was. Zayn bit my earlobes & moved his hand to slap my ass. "Ha-ha-ha, very funny Catalina" Zayn scrunched his nose, laughing sarcastically. "Aww, I'm sorry baby" I pouted as I wrapped my arms around his torso. I looked up at him, placing a kiss on his pink plump lips. "Mhmm, yeah right" he smirked as he leant down to kiss me again. "I should've known who it was. You sound nothing like the little leprechaun" I giggled.

"Oh shut up, let's go to class" he smiled, lacing our fingers together as we headed down the corridors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I'll see you tomorrow then?" Zayn asked, looking like a sad puppy dog. "Yes baby, I promise. The girls are coming over for a girls night because its been a long time since we've all hung out together you know? Tomorrow, I'm all yours" I confirmed, pecking Zayn lightly. "I guess" Zayn sighed. "Don't be such a baby. Give me a kiss" Zayn smiled at this & bent down colliding our lips together. My hands circled his neck & traveled through his hair. Once our tongues met, it was all over. I was lost in a trance & the sparks inside me flew. I never felt this way about someone. All of a sudden I heard someone cough behind me, attempting to make their presence known. I detached myself from Zayn & turned towards the person.

"Sorry, not tryna cock block but I do need my bestfriend so we can go find the other crazy ass of the trio to get this sleepover started. So if you don't mind, I'd like to steal her away from you if that's cool Malik" Monica smiled, linking our arms together while she lightly tried pulling me away from Zayn. "It's cool Monica. You can take her, just bring her back" he chuckled. "She will, I'll see you tomorrow baby" I pecked him on the lips quickly once more. As I turned to walk away with Monica, I felt Zayn slap my ass. I turned around flicking him off but all he did was wink.

"Where the hell is Hayley?" I turned back to Monica. "I don't know. Before our last class, I saw her walking with Styles" she pondered.

I took out my phone & texted Hayley.

C: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

H: WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME OMG. But I'm on your porch with curly waiting for you & nic-nic.

"She's at my house already nic-nic" I laughed. "How? Its like a 15 minute walk to your house & the bell just rang. There's no way she could've gotten there so fast" she pondered.

"Uh, nic-nic? Harry has a car. Or maybe they skipped you know?" I laughed.

"Yeah you're right, well let's go. I have to pee really bad" she pulled out of the gates onward to my house.