Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Loyal Williams♡︎.
Houston Texas.

"FUCK YOU MEAN SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL!" I was pissed. Why wouldn't they tell me she was in the hospital. I was at a basketball tournament for college scouts. She was on my mind literally the whole time.

I come home to find out she just up and left leaving me a fucking letter? A letter really? She has to be out of her rabbit ass mind.

Then I decide to text her to find out this bit- ugh this female left her phone here.

In my mo and sister's letter she kept speaking in past tense about the baby. WHERE IS MY BABY?

Now there is no way to get in contact with her. Her parents said she ran off. But, she clearly stated in the letter her parents sent her to her aunts.

What fucking aunt? I don't know.

Somebody lying and right now  I don't care what's going on I just wan to make sure she was okay. I would've left the game as soon as I heard she was in the hospital.

She probably ran away somewhere to cut her self some more. She's so selfish yo.

...I'm just hurt.

She is the person I picture in a life time relationship. Being happy, married, kids. This big ass house. She loves to write and sing I love to ball. We would just be successful all she had to do was tell me

Life would've been perfect if she just held on.

I don't think I forgive her for getting rid of our child. It's both of our choices. It is mostly apart of me.

IT'S MY NUT.

"Loyal, listen I didn't know she was pregnant but, her moving is for the best. That girl is broken. You can't save everyone." my mother said.

I sighed. " Mom but, how could she kill my child without telling me she was even pregnant."

My mother shook her head before speaking. "Yeah that was dumb but, she's fighting demons inside that are telling her she isn't good enough. She needs to get together mentally  before having a child. All that cutting and pills she probably killed the baby her damn self."

"Yeah whatever I guess." getting up off the couch I grabbed my basketball and my basketball bag and walked to the park with the court up the street.

Basketball always seemed to clear my head.

It was a couple of niggas around my age playing up here so I just joined they game.

Hopefully life will get easier when I make it. To the pro games of course.

I hate Winter's guts right now but, I will always have love for that girl.

I hope this shit she going through right nie is helping her.
____________________________________

Winter Jackson♡︎.
Los Angeles
__________
It's been two weeks of hell. My body is going through withdraws of me taking pills or my skin itches from the blade not taking the pain away.

I hate this. My aunt's is still forcing me to
be healthy and take care of it

I honestly would love to just end it all for the both of us but, my aunt is breathing down my neck every ten minutes.

On top of that I miss Loyal.

I don't regret leaving. I regret how I did it but, if I didn't come here I would probably be somewhere dead. Maybe OD off some drugs.

Not that i'm complaining.

"Winter! Dinner." my aunt yelled.

I slowly got up. I'm getting bigger and bigger. And I just eattttt.

Pickles and cereal and burgers.

The weirdest combination. But, that's the only thing I can eat before I go to bed.

Making my way down the stairs I see her in the kitchen preparing our plates. She sits them down on the island and grabs folks out the draw.

As I was about to sit down she started yelling. "Aht Aht Aht. Lávate las manos ¡Invierno!" (wash your hands Winter) sighing I walked over to the sink and washed my hands.

Sitting at the stool at the island I pick my fork out scooping up some mash potatoes and wasn't about to feed it to myself and shawty stopped me.

"Winter, you have been here now two weeks and you still can't remember to wash yo hands before hand or say grace?" you could hear her spanish accent come out so you knew she was pissed.

Placing my fork down I put my hands together and said grace.

"God is great God is good let us thank him for our food. We bow our heads we all are feed thank the lord our daily bread. Amen." I looked over at her and gave her a tight smile.

"Now my shit probably cold." I said under my breath.

"Oh you think you funny. Stop cussing." she popped me in my head.

"Ow." laughing as I rubbed my forehead.

"That's why yo fat ass got the dishes now." she said laughing.

I stopped laughing and frowned at her. "You ain't even have to go that far." I said stabbing my steak.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes as I looked down at my stomach. My aunt Summer stopped laughing once she seen I wasn't in a playful mood.

"Stop crying baby. We will get through this. I promise." she held me and kissed my forehead.

I'm not ready for this .
____________________________________

Correct everything you see wrong... I am cramping like a bitch right now and haven't had time to correct it.

Or don't 🙄