~Jelousy~

🍋
(This was a request from why_hello_there_xx06

You and Gaege were out in town just enjoying the days off. Gaege was off because, Mully was sick, Josh was sick, and Eddie was visiting family, as for you, you just got to take a few days off for  yourself. While you and Gaege were out, you both decided to go get some coffee so you both went to (Your favorite coffee shop), while at the coffee shop you and Gaege got your coffee and snacks and sat down to talk. While both of you were talking, you notice someone, someone who looked similar. Similar to your old best friends (who is a guy). Then you realize it was him! It was your childhood best friend!! He just got done ordering his coffee and he looked over, not excepting to see me but he did and he was shocked, you both ran towards each other and embraced yourselves into a long bear hug. After a long while of Bear hugging you guys talk for a little bit and he gave you his number and winked at you. You went back to the table where your boyfriend was sitting but little did you know was that he was watching with anger, "who was that?" He says in a stern tone "that was my old best friend from my childhood, haven't seen him in years" I say with a small smile as I watch him with his new friends. Gaege looks over to see they were sitting a little close and looked back at you for a hot minute. He bit his lip and grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the coffee shop.
(SKIP TIME TO HOME)

After getting out of the car to home he pushed you up against the wall and kissed you, but not with love and sweetness, more like with Anger and hunger. You pushed him back for a second to see his green eyes darkened with lust. "Oh baby, you have no idea how jealous I got watching you both just talk" he says in a sweet and innocent tone, but you know that's not his intention, he flips you so your face is against the wall and he starts to smack your ass. "Baby you have been a bad girl, and you know what bad girls get when they are bad" you nod quickly knowing what's about to go done. "Now baby that your ready, I want you to count 20 while I smack your ass"
"Yes daddy"
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
And so on...
After Gaege spanking you, you were a moaning mess and wet as hell. He threw you over his shoulder and carried you to the bedroom. He slammed you on the bed and got on top of you and started to kiss your neck. "Gaege~" you moaned. He took off your shirt and bra and started to work on your breasts, you pulled at the hem of his shirt signaling for him to take it off. He got up and took off his shirt and went right back to it, after he left a few love bites he got you the hem of your pants and started to pull them down along with your underwear, he started to play with your core roughly. G-Gaege.. please I—I can't take it~" you moaned in pleasure. "Bad girls don't get to speak" after he said that, you went crazy. You bucked your hips up to get some friction. He pushed your hips down and started to grind himself against you. At this point you were more of a mess then before,
You could tell he was needy. He needed you. "Daddy... please give it to me~"
He looks at you with his beautiful green eyes and he took off his pants and boxers. He aligns himself with your entrance and pushes himself in. You both moan loudly in satisfaction. He starts thrusting as fast as he can, your eyes role in the back of your head. "FUCK DADDY! GO DEEPER" scream out in pleasure. "As you wish baby" He goes as deep as he can, and you scream louder then before.  This goes on for a while you you feel as if your about to cum. "Gaege~ I'm gonna cum" he smiles "come on baby, cum for Daddy"  you reach your climax and he followed right after. He gets off of you and lays next to you.
You both look at each other trying to catch your breath. You cuddle into him and he smiles and says with concern in his video " Did I hurt you baby?"
" Gaege, I'm ok don't worry, it's not like you haven't destroyed me before" you said with a smirk. He giggles and he pulls the blanket over you both and you fall asleep cuddling

(I am so sorry that this is so late, I have been so busy with school and I have been so depressed lately, but I am getting better so please keep up with the book!!)

❤️Love you all ❤️