~Rainy Days~

❤️

You have always loved the rain. Since you were a child you loved it, sure there was some downsides to it, but you have always loved playing out in it. It was your thing. Most girls would just stay inside and watch the rain, but not you. You always went out and played in it, it didn't matter what age you were, you loved to be out in the rain.

One day it was raining, not to hard to be dangerous, but not light enough to not be soaked with one trip outside. Gaege was busy playing with the boys because they needed to get some good YouTube content for their shared channel, while Gaege was doing his work, you decided to clean up the house and bake some cookies to surprise Gaege. After all of you work was done Gaege was still recording. You decided that you should just go out on the porch and watch the rain. You went out and sat on the first step just watching with an amazed look in your eye.

Soon you got the temptation that you always get when you saw the rain, you wanted to play in it. You went back inside to change into a crop top/ tank top (idk what your comfortable with wearing). Then you changed into some shorts and put your phone on the table grabbed your flip flops and went outside to run around in the rain. You walked out of your front door into the empty street that your house was on and just stood there letting the nice rain water touch your skin. You didn't care what people thought, you didn't care if people were watching, all you knew was that you felt safe. You started to splash around in some newly formed puddles, you felt like a kid again, this was one of the things that made you feel better.

Some time has pasted and Gaege finally got done with recording, he came from his recording room and he started looking for his beautiful girlfriend. "Y/N" he called out curiously. No answer. "Babe, where are you?" He called again. Still no answer. He pulled out his phone and tried to call you, he heard it ring from the kitchen and found your phone on the table.

He got curious and decided to look outside to see if your car was still here, surprise to him your car was still here, but he saw you playing in the rain. He walked onto your guys front porch and watched you play in the street and dance around. He smiled to himself knowing how much you loved the rain and how adorable you were. He went back inside and changed into swim shorts and a tank top and he grabbed his flip flops and walked out to meet you in the street. You were in your own little world until you felt to strong hands pick you up, you screamed from being scared and then you realized it was Gaege.

"Omg babe!! Don't do that you scared me" you said pouting a bit as he put you down. "I'm Sorry baby that was an accident, please forgive me?" He asked with cute puppy dog eyes. You smiled and forgave him.  You kissed his lips and you both smiled and played out in the rain.

You two splashed in puddles, ran around the bloke, and danced with each other in the rain. At this point your neighborhood could hear you guys, but you and Gaege didn't care what people thought. All you guys could think about was your selves. After about an hour the rain had finally stopped and you both were soaking wet, but stayed outside as the sun appeared again and the double rainbow formed. You both sat on the porch cuddling each other and watching the rainbow disappear.

After your amazing time with Gaege you two went inside took a hot shower and decided that it was time for a nap, you both got into bed and cuddled up with each other and fell asleep.

THE END

(Sorry updates are slow, please be patient!! Love you guys!!!)