Chapter 1

"Ah what the chiz does that kid want now"
Cat comes running to where Sam was laid out on the sofa.
"Sam.. Sam, Sam! Someone took my bibble"

Oh god, Maybe I shouldn't be buying her so much of that stuff, it's making her crazy

"Cat... you ate it"
"Oh my god... no! Sam please, buy me more"
"Dude no!"
Cat then jumps on Sam "but I gotta have bibble! I neeeed it"
"Cat! I said no! Now get off me"
Sam sits up and pushes cat off of her.
She hits the floor with a thump.
She gets up quickly without a care and starts running around frantically screaming "bibble" Constantly.
After 30 seconds this began to get on sam's last nerve.

Oh my god she's driving me nuts!

"CAT!", the blonde girl screams as loud as possible out of frustration.
Then bang, cat's fainted, on the floor.

After regretting her action, Sam rushes over to pick cat up bridal style, carrying her to her bed and tucking her in.. she then whispers, "just one more, kitty, that's all"
She then rushes to the shop and back with a small bag of bibble and places it next to cat's bed.

You know, she's actually kind of cute when she's asleep, peaceful, calm, relaxed.
She's just always so energetic and giddy.
It's nice seeing her at peace for once.

Sam sits next to cat on her bed, staring at the slightly smaller girl's features.

I never realised how pretty she was before. Hah, she's actually kind of cute in her own way.
I know I always sound so aggressive or stubborn. Even rude sometimes but I do care about the girl. She wouldn't hurt me and never has. Heck if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't have a home or a somewhat job right now.
I need to thank her properly one day.