Chapter 2

Sam leaves a note with the last bag of bibble.

('last one I mean it. Just coz I love ya kiddo, don't down it all at once')

And leaves the room, approaching the kitchen she finds a bucket of left over chicken in the fridge and nukes it

Mmm mama loves the smell of sweet, juicy fried chicken.

The chicken-loving blonde leans on the edge of the counter shoving a wing down her throat as if she hadn't eaten in weeks.
A few moment later a certain red-head walks in with her little bibble bag. All quiet and shy.
Sam doesn't really notice as she's too busy stuffing her face with chicken wings.
When she suddenly feels warmth behind her.
Cat's snaked her arms around the girl's waist, hugging her from behind

The slightly taller girl slowly stops eating,

"Hey cat, erm... uh what are you doing?"

"Thanks Sammy"

"Huh?"

"For the bibble"

"Aw kid it's okay... but uh do you think you could get off me now", she asks with annoyance but also slight fear of upsetting cat, tensing up as she does.
With a giggle, cat lets go of her roommate and shuffles to the other side of the counter, staring Sam straight in the eye.

"Um okay. Now you're creeping me out, what do you want".

"Wellll... Sam, how come you don't like hugs"

"What, uh I'm just not a hugger, what's the problem?"

"Oh my god Sam I know what's wrong! .. you're scared?" Her mood changed suddenly from happy and curious to seriousness and concern.

"Pshh scared of a hug? Haha... erm nope"
Before cat could reply, she cuts her off quickly
"-I'm Sam Puckett, I don't get scared"

Testing this, cat pushes, "prove it puckell"

"Nice try cat, but I'm not giving you a hug"

"Ugh fine"

With that, cat throws herself at the blonde pushing her to the wall and wrapping her arms around her neck, pulling in for a tight hug.

Oh my god, no... w-why. I'm heating up, can she please stop. Why does she have to be so touchy and feely. It's like she wants to torture me or something.

Sam tenses up and tries to escape but cat seems stronger than she looks.

"No Sam! You can't leave until you hug me"

But Sam is stronger, she pushes the now upset red-head off her forcefully but before she can storm off she notices the hurt in cat's tearful brown eyes.

How does that always work on me. I need to fix that, she can't have her way with me all the time.

She rolls her eyes and places her arms gently around cats neck, pulling in for a small hug which cat gladly returns quickly

"There, ya happy now?"

Cat just smiles contently and wanders off to their room.

She's most probably going to eat her bibble.
Jeez the things I do for her.