Examining

He stood alone leaning against the door of his car, with a cigarette between his pierced lips. Reaching up to the cigarette, he placed it between his index and middle finger taking it away from his mouth and letting the smoke blow out of his lungs. He then turned his head noticing that I had taken focus on his actions. Quickly, I turned away running my thin fingers through my shoulder length hair, giving most of my focus back to my friends. I had been zoning out, giving the blond haired boy all my attention, watching as his thin pink lips come around the butt of the cigarette, wishing that it was my tanned lips he was brushing with his own. My attention had been on this boy for weeks now. I wasn't stalking him or anything, just when I saw him here at school and during class, I couldn't think of anything else but wanting to be with him.

Sneaking a glance over at him, I saw as he tossed what was left of his cigarette onto the pavement and stepped out the burning object with his black vans. My eyes looked up from his legs, to his torso, to his powder white complexion, as dark ray bans had blocked his bright blue eyes.

"Tristan, are you staring at Luke again?" Lina chirped, following my eyes over to look. I practically choked on my own spit and cleared my throat looking back at her. I wasn't staring at him, I was just examining him. I loved the way his blond hair pushed up into a quiff and how he played with his black lip ring between his teeth when he got bored.

I have never even talked to him; only saw him from afar or across the room during class. I don't think I'd ever talk to him to be quite honest. We were part of two different cliques. He was part of the soccer team, as well as being a rebel. And me, I was part of the awkward hipster group, so our groups never really associated. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows, giving Lina a stern look, "No, I was just-"

"Wishing you were under him?" she smirked earning a laugh from Jess, who was standing right next to me. I wasn't exactly paying attention, as I was indeed staring at Luke, so I was unaware of when Jess had walked up to us.

I glared at her, then fixed my eyes back at Lina. "Not what I was thinking, but I mean, it's a nice thought." Smirking I shrugged my shoulders, looking back over to where Luke had been resting against his car and saw him now walking towards the school doors. He had now taken his glasses off, having them hooked onto his shirt, giving me a view at his bright blue eyes. Licking my lips, he seemed to take notice, glancing over at me and nodded with a wink. I was already freaking out that he even took notice of me not only once this morning but now twice. Of course I wasn't going to show him how jumpy I was that he had just winked at me, so I smirked back at him as he turned away walking into the school building.

"Oh my God, Tristan!" Jess nearly screamed, nudging my arm getting me to look back over at her and Lina. It was only obvious that they had both saw the attention points I had just gained from the schools soccer captain, Luke Hemmings. Their jaws were dropped, when I noticed Linas grow into a smirk.

"What are you thinking?" My eyes rolled and focused back to Lina. Knowing her, it was obviously going to be something along the lines of sex. Out of us three, she was the most experienced. Of course I wasn't a virgin, I had left that with my asshole of an ex boyfriend last year, a day before he had decided he never loved me. But that's another story that doesn't need a full explanation to right now.

"Nothin." Lina continued to smirk, when the school bell rang and it was time to go start a day of hell. I rolled my eyes, me and Jess now walking side by side through the school doors after Lina. No one in our group was the 'Top-dog' as some people would say, we just found ourselves walking into school that way.

I took a deep breath as we parted our ways to go to class and you could say I was quite excited to go to my first class of the day. Not only did I have a class with Luke but I had two and my first class just so happened to be one I had with him. I don't know exactly what it was about Luke, other than how amazingly gorgeous he looked all the time, but pretty much every time I saw him I wanted to do things with him I wouldn't be happy about later.

Pushing my hair back I made my way into class, taking my seat in the far back, realizing he hadn't been in class yet. He had walked into school before I did and he wasn't even in class. Probably talking to his soccer friends and whatnot. I leaned down to take my binder out of my bag, when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked from my bag to the shoes that were now standing in front of me noticing they were those same familiar black vans that I had seen this morning. "This seat taken?"