One

Natsu's POV

Me, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Carla, Gray and Happy were all sat at a table in the back corner of the guild hall. We could all see Gajeel trying to start a fight with Elfman which was entertaining to watch for some reason.

I then looked to where Gray was, key word was, sat and he was gone, he probably joined the fight. I looked in the fight direction and noticed that he was there. "Are you not joining...?" Lucy asked me politely. "Nah." I said and sighed. "Is there something bothering you, you can always talk to me...?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Spill." Erza said and I sighed again. "I had an argument with Sting and we had a fight and he damaged my arm or something." I said and Lucy had a worried expression.

"How can you tell...?" Erza asked me. "My elbow keeps clicking whenever I move my arm to high up or too far to the left." I explained. "Which arm is it...?" Lucy asked. "Right." I whispered and she sighed. "Maybe you should get it checked out or get Porlyuscia to look at it...?" Lucy thought. "Nah, it'll be fine..." I whispered to her. "And what if they ask you to join their fight...?" "Then I'll join their fight." I said and I noticed that Gray was walking over to us.

"Oi flame brain! Why aren't you fighting?!!" Gray raised his voice across the guild. "Because." I said. Gray then came running over to me and picked me up and then started dragging me to where everyone was fighting. He then threw me into Gajeel and started fight Elfman. I tried to attack Gray but he blocked the attack. I then saw Elfman attacking Gajeel so I tried to go over there but Gray grabbed my arm. I turned around the opposite direction and I felt a sharp pain go through my arm. "Click* I fell to the floor in pain and I could see Gray standing next to me looking guilty. "Natsu are you ok...?" He asked in a panicky tone. I could feel so much pain in my arm and it really hurt. I think I broke it...