Five

Natsu's POV

I heard a noise from a bush near us so I looked to see Mirajane?!! Gray looked as well and he hid behind me. "GRATSU!!!" She screamed. "It actually worked as well." I heard Cana's voice from behind her. "Seriously...?" I heard Erza ask and I watched all three of them walk out of the bush, all heading towards us. "I'M TELLING THE GUILD!!!" Mirajane screamed and she then she stared sprinting off.

"Come back!!" I shouted as I ran after her. Gray followed me and we eventually arrived at the guild to see them looking all confused. Erza and Cana came in behind us and grabbed us from behind. I tried to get out of Erza's grip but it was hard. I managed to do it and Gray managed to be freed from Cana. "Natsu and Gray kissed!!" Mirajane shouted and everyone looked at us. Me and Gray were blushing. "Is that true?" Gramps asked. I nodded my head and he smiled. "Give me my money Natsu." He said and I sighed. Everyone was confused and I walked towards Gramps. I pulled £20 out of my pocket and gave it to Gramps. "Did you bet us?!!" Gray asked in shock. I turned around and nodded my head. I walked back over to Gray and he hugged me from behind. He put his head on my shoulder and everyone was smiling.

"You two are cute together." Erza said and walked past us. I smiled and I noticed Juvia giving me the death stare over in the corner. Of course she's still stalking Gray. Gray noticed her and sighed. "I won't let her hurt you." He whispered. He let go of me and walked towards her. I followed him and stopped him. "Leave it." I said and took him home. "I'm tired so lets just sleep." I whispered and sat on his bed. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

Thank you for reading this story. I can't believe that I've finally completed another story. I've only ever completely 2 before I think. Anyways, cya.