Three

Gray's POV

I was sat in the infirmary with Natsu because I felt bad for hurting him. Porlyuscia said he broke his arm and that Wendy couldn't heal it because it wasn't broken by magic so it would damage him. Me and Natsu kept looking at each other while Porlyuscia was looking at his arm.

"Ok, just don't fight for 6 weeks and don't do anything that will injure you more, be careful with your arm!" Porlyuscia raised her voice at Natsu and then she walked out, leaving me alone in a room with Natsu Dragneel a fire dragon slayer.

"Natsu." I said and he looked at me. "I'm sorry..." I whispered and he raised an eyebrow. "I hurt you and I didn't mean to and-" "Shhhh, you don't need to apologize." He cut me off. I looked down and he laughed. "Don't feel bad, it's not like you've killed anyone." He said and I made a shocked expression. "I haven't either." He added and I sighed.

"What, are you not mad at me...?" I asked and Natsu looked down at his feet. "You didn't do anything." He whispered and I raised an eyebrow. "I had a fight earlier and I damaged my arm." He said and I felt even guiltier. "But I broke it." "Do I care, no, why...?, Because it's not your fault, I damaged it and got into the fight." He said angrily and I looked down. "But-" "Gray! You didn't do anything!" He raised his voice at me and then laughed a little bit.

"I still feel bad..." I whispered and he rolled his eyes. "So what...?" He asked and I looked confused. "I don't actually care because you didn't do anything and you shouldn't care either cuz you didn't do anything." He said and face palmed. We heard the door open and I saw red hair, must be Erza, who else could it be?

"Hey guys!" "LUCY?!!" Me and Natsu both screamed in shock. "Yeah, I dyed my hair red so it looks like Erza's now." She said and I face palmed. "Now I can't tell the difference from the back of your head's." I said and Natsu laughed a little. "I can." He whispered and I death stared him. "Whaaaaaatttt...? I have a nose." He said and I laughed at that comment.

"Anyways guys, cya..." She said and then walked out. "Cya." Natsu said and I just waved so I didn't look awkward. Me and Natsu then both turned to face each other. "So?" Natsu asked. "I'm gonna go with her." I said and got up. "Wait!" He raised his voice and I looked at him. "Stay..." He whispered under his breath. "Bye." I said and walked away. "Gray wait!" He raised his voice and started blushing. I started laughing so he blushed even more. "Stay." He said and I nodded my head and sat back down...