Nothing's Impossible , my Dear (Black Butler fanfic-Claude Faustus)

Chapter 1

"MAMA! PAPA!"

I cried out as I was running towards their dead bodies as I cry.

"It's done. Let's go---"

The man whom killed my parents said confidently as he wiped blood of his face and hands and spat on my parents' dead bloody body.

I grew furious as I stood up abruptly grabbing a sharp stone and jump towards the man , slashing his face not ignoring his cries.

"AAAHHH! GET HER OFF ME! GET HER OFF ME!!!" , he screamed out as two men grabbed my arms , keeping a strong and tight grip on them as one of them kicked the stone away from me.

Spitting on the man's face as I looked up at him with anger and hatred in my eyes, "I hate you.......!!"

He stood up , cupping his face with both of his hands as he smirked at me , deviously.

My eyes widen as I screamed out his name in anger , "NICHOLAS!!!!"

Kneeling down at me as he pulled my chin up violently making me look deep into his eyes , "Aww....and I love you too , my dear Clare~" , as he stood up slapping me across the face as he sends me flying onto the hard ground.

As he was climbing up the sadle of his horse he ordered the two men , whom was still holding me , "Clean this mess up , boys." , and left along with the others leaving me with my mixed emotions.

"Yes sir." , one with brown hair said as he smirked down at me along with the other one as they threw me across the ground.

Glaring up at them , I asked shakily , "What're you going to do??!" , as I started to back away.

They smirked as they pulled their knives out from their pocket , "Have a little 'fun'."

My eyes widen as I gasped , looking behind me seeing that my back now is leaning on a tree , 'great.' , I thought sarcastically as I looked back at the two , disgusting men.

I smirked up at them as I stood up leaning still on the tree as I coughed out blood still smirking at them , "Not a chance , would I.....let you have fun with ME!" , I shouted as I threw sharp stones at the, hearing their annoyed grunts.

"GAH! Goddamnit! That's enough!" , the one with navy blue hair shouted , furiously as he started advancing at me making my eyes widen as I close my eyes slowly.

Not like this!

Do you wish to defeat them?

A deep voice asked through my thoughts as I open my eyes seeing darkness surrounding me and I was lying on my back with a white blanket covering me up to my breasts.

Who are you?!

I shouted as I see a black spider crawling up then using his string go down just right in front of my face making my electric blue eyes widen.

Oh no. It's better not yet to ask of who I am. Now , again , do you wish to defeat them?

He asked again , as I stared up at the black spider with my electric blue eyes.

Yes!

I answered not hesitating even the slightest.

The deep voice chuckled as it sighed and asked.

Do you wish to seek revenge on whom killed your parents?

I shouted furiously , Yes!