Chapter 3

~Next Morning~

"GET ME OFF THIS CARRIAGE AT ONCE!!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I looked up at my Uncle with a glare making him sweat drop and smile at me nervously , "Come on , pamangkin! This is just a once in a lifetime-----"

"You're exaggerating too much , stupid." , I said bluntly at him as I leaned on my seat sighing and crossing my arms over my chest , "So what is it that you just took me out of my office? Make this reasonable or you're dead meat to me."

He rubbed the back of his neck as he laughed nervously , "Well....well...um.......we're going for some shopping---"

*snap!*

"YOU TOOK ME OUT OF MY OFFICE , DISTURBED ME , JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO GO SHOPPING!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING WITH ME!?!?"

I shouted as my eyebrows twitched , annoyed obviously , while Uncle PJ gulps and sighs fixing his hat , "Not only because of that...." , he looks at Issa who is beside me looking out of the window , hugging her teddy plushie , "..Issa , also wants to buy a new dress." , he finished sighing , as he leaned on his seat.

I sighed as I leaned on my seat looking down at Issa as I pet her head , "Is that true , Issa?" , I asked her making her snap her head to me.

"WHAT YOU DONT BELIEVE YOUR OWN UNCLE!?!?"

"Shut up." , I said to him firmly as I then looked softly at Issa as she looks up at me and smiles nodding her head.

I smiled back at her , "Then okay. Let's go shopping." , I said making Issa cheer happily , I looked outside the driver's seat , where Claude is , and said , "Claude , let's stop by on the high class stores dresses. I think I , myself , may also need a new dress." , I sighed.

"Yes , my Lady." , I heard Claude answer as he was on it.

I nod my head sighing as I leaned back on my seat as look out of the window slowly closing my eyes , until I drifted off to sleep.

~Several Minutes later~

".....istress..... Mistress...! Mistress!" , I heard a low husky voice making me flutter my eyes open as I yawn and sit up rubbing my eyes.

I look around me and saw the carriage empty then I looked at my left seeing Claude down the carriage holding me by the shoulders making me tilt my head to the side , "Huh? Claude?"

He sighed as he let go of me and ran his gloved hand through his hair as well as he fixes his glasses , "My , Mistress. You gave me a fright there." , he said as he looked up at me and.....

I swear I saw a tinge of concern in his golden orbs.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Nope.

I shook my head and scowl as I jumped down the carriage passing by him as I fix my dark blue dress that went up my knee and properly wearing my flat navy blue shoes with a white rose on it.

Impossible

I thought sarcastically as I said to Claude , "Enough with this Claude. I'll be going towards Issa and Uncle PJ now." , and went towards the shop where in my two relatives are , looking for clothes.

Claude's POV

Enough with this?!

I thought in disbelief but still stoic on the outside as I fixed my hair and my glasses , "She doesn't know , what I felt is true." , I mumbled as I turned to look towards the shop seeing my mistress' relatives with her looking for clothes for the ball.