Part 16

Just before getting home from the mall, where Savannah and I had spent almost all day there buying stuff we didn't need, I dropped her off at her house. My mom texted me just as I was about to pull out of her driveway. 

Mom💛

You almost home?

Yeah just dropped off sav.

Ok, something big just came in the mail for you.

For me? I didn't order anything, must be from Dacre.

Must be. See you when you get home

Ok ❤️

Considering the fact savannah only lives two miles away I got home pretty fast. I entered the house and was instantly greeted with the smell of dinner cooking in the kitchen and my very happy dog. "Hey sweetie how was the mall?" My mom asked me as I set down my things. "Good, where's the package?" I looked around for it, but saw nothing matching it's description. "I put it in your room." I thanked her and ran up to my room to see what it was, scout close on my heal. I opened my door expecting to see a big box of some sort, but instead saw something much better, Finn. "Surprise!" I ran and hugged him. We fell onto the bed still hugging. "I'v m'ssd  yu so munc!" My voice was muffled by his shirt. He chuckle at me. "I've missed you too." I lifted my head and kissed him softly, he played with my hair as he deepened the kiss. I grabbed the back of his head softly pulling at his curls. We pulled apart to ketch our breaths. Resting our foreheads together. "I love you Bailey."
"I love you too Finn." We smiled.

BaileyMontgomery ✔️

BaileyMontgomtry I love him so much! Thank you for surprising me!

Comments disabled

______

The rest of the night was filled with cuddles, kisses, and movies.

End
Word count 309