Warning..(;

So its been a couple weeks me and Austin are pretty serious now(:

The crew loves that we're back together the only problem is alex never wants to talk anymore.. I text him all the time saying i'm over it and we can be friends but he doesn't text back or answer our calls so we haven't heard from him since the day he confessed.

Me and Austy are pretty serious but we havent had... You know...(;

I'm not sure if i'm ready.. I love him but we're too young. I want to but i'm scared:( it's confusing!

Me and Austin we're hanging out today we were at his house just watching movies in his living room.

Austin: i love you

Austin whispered in my ear in the middle of the vow. He kissed my neck soft and slow. His tongue touched my skin a few times and i moaned softly. I couldn't help it!!

I was sitting on Austin's lap and i felt something move under my butt i looked down and saw austin's little friend standing up

Me: austin!!

Austin:what!? I cant help it!! i'm a guy, and you're freakin hot!! You know you do things to me!

I smirked and climbed on top of him an sat in his lap facing him with his torso in between my thighs. He placed his hands on my thighs. i was wearing short shorts so his hands were on my skin. i leaned over and started kissing his neck. He exhaled with pleasure and i trailed kisses up but i stopped on the corner of his mouth. I kissed the corner of his mouth and i pulled back. I looked at him and smirked. I put my hands up the front of his shirt and leaned in and kissed him slowly but hard. I ran my hands lower and lower until i got to the top of his jeans.

I pulled away an wispered:wheres you're mom?

he managed to say in between heavy breaths: work. She'll be home at8

Good it was2 now, we have plenty of time(;

I resumed kissing him and I went for his button and he never stopped me so i kept going. He stopped me and pulled away. He pushed me off of him and got up.. Ok i was confused. He held his hand out for me to grab. I took it and he stood me up and pulled me in so that our bodies were touching and kissed me hard. His hands traveled down from my back, to my butt, then to the back off my thighs. Austin lifted me up from my thighs and walked down the hall and to his room. He kicked open the door and closed it and locked it. We hadn't stopped kissing. He walked across the room and put me down on his bed. He got up and took off his hoodie. He came on top of me and kissed me we kept kissing then he slowly pulled my shirt up. I never told him to stop so he just pulled it right off leaving me in my bra and shorts.

Austin: holy shit you're perfect.

I giggle and flipped him over. I was in control now.i kissed him up and down his neck an i pulled his shirt up and over his head. Damn this boy is just perfect.

I pulled away and smiled at him making him smile back. I kissed him then his neck and i trailed kissed down his abs to the top of his jeans with his button opened from earlier. I grabbed his pants and pulled them down and off. Leaving him in boxers.

He flipped me over and kissed my chest and down in between where the two cups met. Then down to my stomach and he kept kissing right above where my shorts started. He kissed slowly and softly. It felt so good. Trying my best to keep the moans in, i just inhaled and exhaled deeply. Then he did it.. This boy does so many things to me! I felt his tongue touch my skin an i let it out. I moaned softly but loud enough for him to know he had accomplished what he wanted to do. He un buttoned my shorts and ripped them off. He moved back up and kissed me, moving his hands on my back on the hook of my bra. He kepy kissing while he unhooked my bra and slowly slid it off. I wasn't self conscious i was pretty happy with my size.. I wasn't small but i wasn't huge and it was austin he makes me feel comfortable all the time(:

I reached down and slid his boxers down until thy were around his ankles he just kicked them off.

He slid my underwear off and smiled through this seeming to never end kiss(: we just kissed for a while but i didn't mind, this wasnt just about having sex, it was about showing each other how much we love each other(:

After about3 minutes of kissing, austin reached over to his side table opened the drawer and shuffled through it. Protection. Knowing what he was looking for i ignored it he finally found it and pulled away both of us gasping for breath. He opened it and put it on. He looked at me with an "are you sure you wanna do this?" Look and i just smiled and he kissed me. He grabbed his little friend who was already excited from just ripping clothes off, and put it over my little friend. Then he slid in and he was now inside of me. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair and he just kept going faster and faster and harder. Oh god he is just perfect.

This was perfect and i didn't regret any of it. We stopped and just cuddled in his bed for a while. It was 6 now so we decided to clean up and shower. After we were showered, i had to get home.

Austin:today was amazing babe i love you so much(:

Me: i love you too<3 i'm glad you were my first babe(:

Austin: I'm glad you were my first(: goodnight baby(:

We kissed and i walked next door and i went straight to bed.

God today couldn't have been more perfect(: