Chapter 1: Escape

Hellloooooo.  I got impatient and felt the need to post so yah. If u read the preview in my preview book, then this is basically that, but with a few tiny changes.  If u didnt, then here's chapter 1.  :)

Above image is not mine, all credits to artist :) also has nothing to do with this story.

 "Speech"

{08's sign language}

[Thoughts]

(A/N)

                        ----------------------------------------

Night, outside Nomu factory, 3rd PoV

Sentient Nomu 08, or SN08, was escaping.  All he knew was that the white coated humans wanted to hurt him.  He didn't know how long he was in that horrible place, his name or where he came from.  He just knew he had to escape.

08 was a black skinned Nomu with no exposed brain and a lean but muscular figure.  His eyes had a sense of knowing and he was far more intelligent than the other Nomus.

[Style Change] 08 thought.  Dark purple messy hair sprouted from his head and covered one eye.  The covered eye turned green, while the other was purple.  His skin turned a fair color and freckles appeared on his cheeks.

  His skin turned a fair color and freckles appeared on his cheeks

(A/N: Basically like Yamikumo.  Art not mine all credit to the artist.)

08 rummaged in a dumpster, and pulled out a tattered dark purple hoodie.  He put it on and took to the roofs.

[Wings] he thought. Black feathery wings sprouted from his back and he took off.  He was enjoying the feeling of the wind on his wings when he heard-

I'm a troll haha keep going

 "You know you need a license for that, right?"

                         ------------------------------------

And we done here.  :) Don't hurt me for the cliffhanger.  Bye Kit Kats!!!!!!!!!!