How to act like a human bean

Not my pic credits to artist

This chapter is filler, ft. Izuku, Himiko and Eri learning how to act like human beans.

The short one shots are all across the current timeline. 

This has some implied/referenced  child abuse for both girls, so read with caution.

None of it is too detailed, just minor mentions.  

I am no good at warning u of triggers, so plz be careful.

Also, I need ship suggestions.  They will be in the background, and not the main focus of this fic.  I will take any suggestions, and then probably hold a vote, or just decide which is best for the story.  

No Izuku x Himiko, she's the big sister.  I decided she would not be his love interest, so she can pair with anyone else.  

No Tododeku, or Bakudeku either please.  There is too much of that.  They are also not my favorite ships.  So, suggest ships, my Kit Kats.

With that out of the way, enjoy this chapter :)

                   -----------------------------------

Apartment, day after arrival, morning

Izuku got up and stretched.  He looked at Eri, who was curled up next to him in a thin blanket he had found.

He left her asleep and went outside.  The sun wasn't very high in the sky yet, and he took a quick flight as Yamikumo.

Landing in the city of Musutafu, he took in the sights.  He smelled something good and went to find it.  

Following his nose, he came across a bakery just opening.  The scent of freshly baked bread was wafting through the air.  

Izuku walked up to the Sunshine Bakery and Deli and saw a job application form on the window.

He took it and read it.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

     SUNSHINE BAKERY AND DELI JOB APPLICATION

 We will accept anyone to work here.  Knowledge of                                            baking is required.

Name: _________________   _______________

Quirk: _________________

Baking knowledge: 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Age: ____

Why you are applying: 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contact Info: ______--______--______

Thank you for applying :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku smiled and left for home, clutching the paper tightly.  

Apartment, just before Izuku got back