The Return Of The Striker

Earlier note: currently, some chapters are unpublished. That's only because they're unedited, and I don't want to cause confusion. Sorry :)

Author- 

Yes, I am here at half past seven on a Saturday morning to tell readers that we are officially having a book two. And new material is coming extremely soon.

We're having more fight scenes, we're having more gore and... oh, yeah - Rowan's childhood bully.

The Return Of The Striker is currently already active on my profile - I'm posting an announcement on this book because I realise that readers of this book, who may have enjoyed it, aren't following me and won't get the notification that another book is on the horizon. 

As someone who has watched the Season 2 episodes... quite a few times... I know The Boys get less screen time occasionally so you guys have more original story line stuff from me. 

This book has gotten so popular since The Boys has started releasing new episodes, and I really enjoyed writing this book. Hopefully this series will continue as long as the show does. 

That's all for now, thank you readers for all the support, I can't believe how much this has blown up. Please check out The Return Of The Striker.

Updates coming soon...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 | the boys 1 🎉