Yay! The day of F/N L/N

F/N P.O.V.

I couldn't understand a damn word this Lunatic was saying..The Hero I am talking about...President...Mic...What a bitch. At least I was beside My best friend Ejiro/a(This will be a vote.) Kirishima. Some random Guy/Girl stood up and yelled for that gree-wait a second...Isn't that Izuka?

Timeskip

A/N=YEAH BITCHES YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR POWER YET XD.

You was in my room talking to Zion about if I passed the Exam or not.

"I aced that shi-"You were about to say before you heard your mom running upstairs and throwing you a letter.

You screamed out in joy. "I'm ACCEPTED TO U.A. BAY BAY!"You were happy for the first time in years. You left your room, entered Jaquis's and Zion room who both had a puzzled look on their face before they both quite literally got drop kicked, You ran out and started cheering and whooping with happiness.

Next Day

You awoke and went to eat breakfast. 
You were happy.
You sighed out as you smiled once again. You were going to do this.
You were F/N L/N. The Son of Elissa. You were...going to be a hero. 
You had a few days before you had to go to U.A. You were going to enjoy these few days with your family. You texted Mina that you had been accepted into the Heroes Course and she responded back with a 'Same'. You smirked before sighing. You were officially going to be a hero.
You ran downstairs hugged your mom and left. You were going to meet up with your cousin, Derek, to have some coffee. 
You ran into some chick with spiky hair(BAKU BROOOOOOO). You coughed and apologized. She looked pissed off at first before looking at your face.

Bakugou P.O.V.
'This guy is going to fingerbang me and give me children.'She thought to herself and smirked at the Male in front of her.

Back to you
you looked at her confused. "Uh...you okay?"You asked before she nodded repeatedly. "W-W-well excuse me."She waved you off and left. 'I got a feeling she's going to murder me.'You thought to yourself before laughing it off. You were nice enough to not get murdered. You entered the Coffee place you and Derek met often. "OVER HERE F/N!"You heard and sighed as you went over to speak to him. "Hi Derek."You muttered out at your lame cousin. You guys talked about your dad and his dad. 
"I'm not going to visit that asshole!"You shouted which got the attention of some people in there. "What are you looking at?"Derek asked which immediately made them murmur and go back to what they were doing. He shrugged. 

A/N=ngl only found purpose in writing again from RP :D