It'z Summer

So hi guys! I know that it is not monday yet BUT I AM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! FJALFKALZNSDJAGDGAHFKFLRSJXNAKAAKAK!!!! SO HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

---
RYUJIN'S POV

The mood here is heating up, it's hot

I like this summer

I like this summer

Why are you hiding? What's so serious?

Let's go, summer

The summer had arrived. Nottingham, being one of the coolest cities in England did not allow me to rant about its hotness during summer. It is not that hot during the day, and it feels just nice at nights.

"Why don't we ask both Yeji and Jisu to join us for the outdoor theatre?" Chaeryeong suddenly asked both me and Yuna.

We are currently discussing on where to go tonight, considering that we have been spending a lot of our summer vacation being at work. Yes, we are part-time workers at a café near our school.

"It sounds good." Yuna agreed, earning doubting smirks from me and Chaeryeong.

"It sounds good because you can spend your time with Jisu, right?" I asked, grinning sheepishly towards her.

"But it becomes better when you could spend it with your Yeji." Yuna said before leaving me dumbfounded.

"Ryu, don't forget to invite the both of them to join us. The time's 7.30 p.m. We could meet at the lobby.

----------

Yeddeong 💕

Yeddeonggggggg

Yes, Ryuddaeng?

What is it?

What will you do tonight?

Why?

Wanna have a date?

Sort of.

Sort of?

Spill.

Me, Yuna, and Chae are going out tonight
for the outdoor theatre.

Wanna join?

Sounds good.

I am debating with Jisu on what
we both should do tonight.

Cool.

Wanna tag along?

Sure!

Great!

Meet us at the lobby at 7.30?

Alright then.

See you later, Yeddeong 🖤

See you soon, Ryuddaeng 😉

-------------

"Hey, beautiful." I winked at Yeji after she turned back once I back hugged her.

"Stop with those flirting, lovebirds." Jisu hit my shoulder while rolling her eyes.

"You are just jealous because Yuna never did that to you, Jisu." Yeji replied, smirking together with me and Chaeryeong after noticing that both Yuna and Jisu are already becoming blushing messes.