Nobody Like You

YEJI'S POV

You know I do as I like, whatever,

I have my own way

And I'm according to your taste,

Bad girl you have to guess

Eyes are oh so high and also high-nosed

It's not easy at all, that's what I like yeah

But these days I've been stepped

Babe do you care

Why do I keep an eye on you again and again

Oh my god what is this feeling...

"You are so special to me, Yeddeong." Ryujin said to me while we were on our weekend walks at the nearest park from the Cape.

"What do you mean by that, Ryuddaeng?"

"I don't want to lose you, forever. I want you to always stay by my side. I want you to be with me through my ups and downs, just like now." She continued after we took a seat on an empty bench.

"I would love to do that, Ryuddaeng. I would love to spend my entire lifetime with you." I linked our arms and put my head on her shoulder, the position that I love the most.

"But will we still be like this if any of us would ever be in a relationship?" She cautiously asked me.

"I don't know, Ryuddaeng. I really hope that our friendship is a really non-negotiable thing with our future partners ever."

'But I hope that you are my future.'

"Will you be mad at me if I ever hide something from you?"

"I don't think so, Ryuddaeng. That is your choice. Plus, I am not someone who loves to invade other's privacy. But still, you can reach me if you need someone to turn to." I patted her hand.

"Thank you, Yeddeong. that means a lot. There's nobody like you." She put her head on mine.

It's wicked but

You're so funny funny

Your voice is so Dreamy dreamy

I'm hooked on you

Really really

Oh babe I think I like you...

"LOVE IS IN THE AIRRRRRRRR!!" I turned my head towards our left, only to notice the presence of Jisu and Yuna who were holding their hands, and a Chaeryeong with her bored face.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ryujin asked once they were already in front of us.

"Let's go back home?"

And with that one question, Ryujin is now in my embrace, after she nearly cried due to the jumpscare from Ouija. It is quite an old movie, but still gives an impact. Yuna was the one who suggested us to watch this movie, once we entered the trio's house.

"I hate you, Yuna." Ryujin says while kicking Yuna's butt which is just in front of her.

"Thank me later, because with this you could cuddle with your Yeddeong." Ryujin ignores her and continues to watch the movie.

Jisu is already asleep once the movie ended.

"Go and pick your princess, Yuna." Ryujin smirks when she sees Yuna's blush.

"Yeah. Bring her to your room to sleep together. So that you could be all cuddly with her, just like what that Ryeji over there always did." Chaeryeong says while running into her room and quickly locked it once she was in.