Back to school!

My owl<3 : akaashiiii! Are you excited for school? And has it started yet for you?
Breadstick hoe🥖: I am excited a bit, and yes, its starting today love.
My owl<3 : really?! Mine too! Maybe we'll be at the same school!!
Breadstick hoe🥖: yeah, maybe.

(Eek Apparently i was too lazy to change out of bold font lmao)

~Akaashi pov~

' I'm a bit worried about going to fukurodani, but hey, atleast ko's here right? Yeah.' I thought to myself, walking into the gates of a larger high school, the sign reading 'fukurodani'. I was a bit worried on how this would go. Until I saw Bokuto with what seemed to be his friend group, consisting of a taller, more masculine cat-like boy, and a shorter, two toned haired boy clinging onto him at the waist. Next to him there was a tall blonde, and... a... green haired boy? 'Is his hair naturally that color?' I thought to myself.

~third person~

Akaashi looked over to the tall blonde, who had a face that just screamed i hate it here or i'm being held hostage type of thing, so akaashi walked up to bokuto, and said hello to the group "AKAASHIIIII I-I didn't know you'd be in fukurodani this year!" Bokuto yelped, startling the pudding haired boy a bit.

"Well, my mother decided that I could stay in japan for the year instead of going to America." Akaashi deadpanned, he never really expressed much emotion, but bokuto always knew what he was thinking despite not being very expressive. "Who's he?" The blonde spoke, confusion lined his face.

"Ah! Guys, this is Akaashi, I met him over the summer, he's my-" Bokuto thought for a moment, choosing his next words wisely, looking over at akaashi, and notices him nodding his head. "My boyfriend!" The owl haired boy said. "Oh! Let me introduce you to my friends, this is Tsukki!" Bokuto said as he pointed at the unamused blonde

~akaashi pov~

"Don't call me that, only Yams gets to call me that." He says as who I assume is "yams" gets onto his tip toes a bit and kisses the blonde. "Let me formally introduce everyone, since clearly, bokuto doesn't know how to."  The tall first year deadpanned "I'm tsukishima, this is yamaguchi," he said gesturing to the green haired boy next to him. "This is kuroo-san, and pudding over here is kenma." He said pointing at the black haired third year, then to the shorter, pudding haired second year.

"Ok, cool, so tsukishima, yamaguchi, kuroo and kenma, right? I've heard loads about all of you." Well its very good to meet you all, but i've got to get to class." I say, giving bokuto a kiss on the cheek, walking into classes.

A/N: I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry its a bit short, but I'll try to make the next one a bit longer, I wanted to do some angst, but I didn't feel like it, what I wanted to do was have bokuto say "bestfriend" instead of "boyfriend", but then I realized I was going to accidentally end up slipping in a line from 'gay or European' so I didn't lol, anyways,
arigato!! Thank you!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter have a good day/night!!

Word count (not including a/n) 463