Its 3am, Todoroki

So...

Its almost 3am. Probably will be by the time I post this.

But I can't sleep because I get to see friends in...... 9 hours. So I decided to re-read through a few friends advice for art. And I made Todoroki. And I don't think I've ever made something this good. Or its because I spent the majority of the last 5 hours sketching, erasing, and drawing this.

And I'm aware the arms and hands are worthy of a kindergarteners note book. But my excuse there, its 3am.

And I honestly can't tell if its as good as I feel about it....

You tell me.

If you feel like it.

PS, sry for telling you a bunch of stuff you probably don't care about and/or don't want to know.

So. If you don't watch the My Hero Acedamia Anime and don't read BNHA, this probably means nothing to you.....

But this is my first ever attempt as Shoto Todoroki.

His left side can create ice and his right side can create and manipulate fire.

Im happy ^^

Now to find some way to sleep............

Naw. Sleep is for the weak. Which I am...  But I ate a cookie earlier and thanks to my slow metabolism, I might as well have dunk 4 shots of Mabel Juice, and downed an entire espresso machine.

Well, enjoy your weekends everyone!!!