Submerged Sonic and Brody

Third Person's POV

We start at a beach seeing a menaving submersible go underwater "My supreme sea-going submersible robo-sub is wonderful!" Robotnik said laughing who was wearing a admiral's uniform and Scratch and Grounder were in sailors uniforms "Sea man Scratch! Test torpedoes!" Robotnik said "Aye-aye, your repulsiveness!" Scratch said "All systems are working perfectly. And best of all, Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf will never be able to ruin my plans here under the ocean" Robotnik said "Depth: One five zero niner Mobian Meters, Admiral Robotnik! What is our first target?" Scratch asks and Robotnik looks at a monitor "The undersea city of Labyrinth. Abd its valuable treasure of Power Pearls!" Robotnik said.

*In the city of Submerbia*

"W-what importunance! What gall! How dare you even suggest such a thing!" King Saline said "Well, like let's face it dude. I love her and she like, loves me, so--" Surff said "SILENCE!!" Saline said "Is this true? Have you, my only daughter, a princess of the realm, been seeing this -- this soggy surf rat?" Saline asks "He's not a soggy surf rat, father! He's wonderful! He wants to join the fight against Robotnik!" Princess Bubbles said, they argued for a while till Saline banished Surff.

At that time Robotnik attacked the city and captured Bubbles.

*Back on land*

Sonic, Brody and Tails where at a camping site. Tails was doing the dishes while Sonic and Brody are cuddling each other "Yeah? When I'm cleaning, you two seem to be cuddling! I thought you two were supposed to be drying these plates!" Tails said "No sweat kid" Sonic said snuggling into Brody's chest making him purr "Just gimme a towel and watch me howl" Brody saidand Tails throws a towel to Brody. In no time flat, the wolf has all the dishes dried and stacked on the shelves and then stands next to Sonic.

"Ta-da! Wrecked 'em!" Brody said and Tails checks a clock "One third of a second? You call this splitting the chores?" Tails asks.

"Ain't the speed. It's the deed, Tee." Brody said "Now what say we go stop some Robotnik rottenness?" Sonic asks "Yeah!" Tails said "Like we said, if you don't clean up the dirt occasionally, it'll just get worse" Brody said "Let's go!" Tails said "Follow us, Tee. We're outta here" Sonic said and the three are off like a shot.

"Robotnik's sure been quiet for the last few days" Brody said "Maybe he's been up to simething we haven't heard about" Tails said "Tee, the only way I wouldn't hear about something the egg-meister's up to is if he'd fallen into the-- sea!" Sonic said as the trio got to the beach as Surff came out the water and they run into him "Whoa! Catch your own wave dudes! You wiped me!" Surff said "Dude?" Sonic and Brody ask "But, like, it's cool you know. We're all like brothers against Robotnik, right dudes?" Surff asks "Uh, right" Sonic and Brody said.

"Say, any of you dudes know where I can find Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf?" Surff asks "Sure. They are Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf" Tails said "Whoa! No way!" Surff said "Yes way" Tails said "Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf. This is just too awesome! My name's Surff. I've been looking all over for you dudes!" Surff said "You may be a nice guy, but do you have to talk so slo-mo?" Sonic asks "Robotnik's attacking the undersea kingdom of Labyrinth!" Surff said "What?" Sonic, Brody and Tails asks "Yeah! And not only that, he's kidnapped my girlfriend, the princess Bubbles! We gotta save her, dudes!" Surff said "Now you're talking our language!" Sonic said "Got a way to get us there?" Brody asks "My paddle-sub. It's right over there" Surff said pointing at it "W-wait! We-we gotta go underwater?" Sonic shivering a little "Hey it's okay Sonic we won't be in the water" Brody said holding Sonic's hand "Hmmmmmm......... fine, but this cute blue hedgehog isn't getting in the water" Sonic said pouting "Don't worry, I'll take care of any underwater business" Brody said.