Spacemen Sonic and Brody

Third Person's POV

Robotnik is flying his Egg-O-Matic hovercraft across Mobius with Scratch and Grounder with blindfolds over their eyes.

"Can we peek now, your nastiness?" Scratch asks "No!" Robotnik said "This plan must be kept so secret, onlu I can know about it!" He said "Must be something really big!" Scratch said "Big? It's monstrous! When this day is over, Mobius will be mine!" Robotnik said laughing evilly.

Tails is fishing by the river holding a fishing rod while Brody is sleeping against a tree and Sonic giggles petting him making him purr and rubs his ears having fun with the sleepy Brody. Grounder dropped an oil can that landed on the hill and bounces down "Hey! What's going on?" Tails asks and looks up seeing the Egg-O-Matic above him "Robotnik? And I bet he's up to something than just littering!" Tails said "I don't want to wake Brody and Sonic seems to be having fun with hik, so I'd better follow Robotnik abd check it out!" Tails said flying after Robotnik.

Robotnik stops near a cliff and grabs a lever "Stand by, we're about to enter the secret zone!" Robotnik said pulling the lever and two arms carve a giant hole in the cliff and Robotnik flies his Egg-O-Matic through the hole and Tails follows "There it is, the greatest secret on Mobius!" Robotnik said as a rocket ship is standing in a platform "My very own space center, Cape Robotnik!" Robotnik said and Scratch and Grounder take off their blindfolds "Isn't my ultimate spaceship magnificent? Of course I designed it myself" Robotnik said "And it's time for its first wicked journey!" He said "Can we watch it blast off, huh?" Scratch asks "Watch? You're flying it! You are now astro-bots!" Robotnik said and puts Scratch in a space suit and Grounder wears a space helmet "I've discovered a rich load of destruction crystals in the Mobius asteroid belt" Robotnik said as the elevator door closes and the lights flashes and Tails flies up the lights and listens "Bring me back two tons of them, and I'll have all the energy I need to power an army of giant robots and conquer all of Mobius! Ah, the thought of total tyranny makes me giddy!" Robotnik said "I'd better warn Sonic and Brody" Tails whispers and flies away.

Sonic was still petting Brody and rubbing his ears giggling when Tails lands "Sonic! wake up Brody!" Tails said and Brody wakes up "Huh? Huh? Huh? Oh Tails, what's going on?" Brody asks "Yeah Tails, something's wrong?" Sonic asks "We've gotta stop Robotnik!" Tails said and Brody stretches and lays back down closing his eyes.

"So what else is new? We'll stop him right after this nap!" Brody said "Now, Brody! We've got to stop him now!" Tails said "Relax Tails, it'll be quick" Sonic said as back at the cave, the rocket starts rumbling "Night, eight, seven!" Robotnik said from the control tower "Bwahahaha! Hear that? Dr. Robotnik's losing it! He's counting backwards!" Scratch said.

Meanwhile Tails tryes to wake up Brody "Brody! Wake up! You don't understand!" Tails said "If we don't stop that spaceship from reaching the asteroid belt...Mobius will be doomed!" He said and Brody wakes up "Why didn't you say so?" Brody and Sonic asks as they run off with Tails and Robotnik presses the button "Blast off!" Robotnik said as the rocket launches "Only one way we can stop it now is to get aboard!" Sonic said and the three get in through the door opening it with the door's valve and they close it as the rocket exits Mobius atmosphere "Come on Tails! The faster we get up to the control room the faster we'll stop this thing!" Brody said and the three climb up the ladder.