The Devil's Dues

Never in his dreams did Alastor think he would be doing such an act, no one came to mind when it involved carnal desires, and yet with the Devil beneath him looking so open and vulnerable, the Radio Host couldn't stop himself.  Being influenced by the charms of Lucifer, he found his entrance and pressed within the other, the tight feeling around his shaft made Alastor cry out in surprise as he pushed past the other's folds making Lucifer throw his head back and cry out in pain.  Fangs bared and eyes tinting red, he tried to grab hold of the other's throat before Alastor summoned his own tendrils to hold the other back.  Arms pinned above him while the Devil felt the other pushing into him even more, back arched as the sweet pain brought a masochistic pain within him.

"Fucking hell... you really are... green around the horns!"  Too busy with the sensations he was feeling while buried deep within the Devil, he sneered as he saw the other writhing in pain and wasting no time in wanting to see and hear Lucifer cry out in pain more so when he entered his body over and over again.

"You have no one to blame... but yourself, Darling~" Alastor chuckled as his hands went under the Devil's thighs to spread him more so to bury himself deeper with each thrust, the action was new to him but he was picking up the pace.  Getting into it more so with the expressions upon Lucifer's face, pain and cheeks red, teary eyes, and moans that were changing based on the pain-inducing pleasure he was receiving from being taken so roughly.  Although he'd been trying for years to get this man to lower his guard and give into him, this was surprising to Lucifer as he turned his head to enjoy the rough pleasure, true what he said before about being lonely and missing this.  The Devil enjoyed a little fun when giving another power over him for a short while, anyone who had the balls to take on the Devil head to head was amusing to Lucifer and so here he was playing this Game with a mortal who could very well be a powerful Demon once he was in Hell... and he would belong to him.

"Ah!  Oh, Alastor, yes... hmm, harder- there, right there!"  He groaned with each thrust, the deeper the better, Alastor was going at it without holding back as he felt that knot forming within him.  Having been his first time doing such a thing, he wasn't very practiced and when he came as he did to fill the Devil, Lucifer cried out as he too reached his release to make a mess upon his stomach.  Both breathing heavily, bodies sweating and the after glow of rough love making, Alastor was slowly realizing what he just done.  He had given into the Devil, he had sex with him and enjoyed it, the shock could be seen on his face as Lucifer looked up to see the many thoughts running across the Radio Host's face.

"Come now Dearie, it wasn't that bad, for your first time these things can be difficult."  Alastor glared at the other, his smile faltered, it was dropping but before the Devil could see, he would reach to cover Lucifer's eyes.  No longer smiling but making sure the other couldn't see,

"How much more are you going to take from me?"  Lucifer smirked as his eyes were blocked, not sure why but he still couldn't move from being held down by the tendrils.

"Just your soul, maybe your life too?  However, you've done me, I can still do you and take that as well~"  Alastor gritted his teeth before reaching for his knife that was within his coat pocket, removing his hands to take hold of it and stab downwards into the Devil's heart in anger.  His smile was back, demented as it was while he huffed in rage over what happened, the red of Lucifer's blood glistened as his cry was short from the pain.  The Devil simply looked amused by the attempt,

"Darling, you're cracking, I can tell.  Not long now, I'll claim your life and we will both go to Hell-" he ripped his hands free, going about sitting up with the blade still within his chest to caress Alastor's face.  "Together, forever, Dearie~"