Dementor - POA Pt.1

Camille would kill her brother with her own two hands if school children weren't beginning to board the train. He already looked dead slumped against the window, jacket dragged over his head. No one would know the difference.

This journey would be the death of her. Children, she liked them, but not as much as she should, especially with her soon to be job. They were too loud, excited over learning spells that would work wonders in the muggle world she had just visited before sauntering through the brick wall and entering the platform that most prayed to see. Especially if you are born into a magic family knowingly.

She could heard the chatter, the over joyed laughter that came straight from the bellies of anxious first years and bored sixth years. It wasn't hard to tell the difference, the voices weren't half deeper.

Bored of the world around her, Camille pulls her book out from her bag. Death On The Nile had been a present from Remus many years ago, something he gave her for her birthday seeing as he knew they shared an interest for literature.

The jolt of the train took her focus away from the curled pages for just a second, and drags her eyes towards the platform of beaming parents, smiles on their faces bigger than the trolls in the forbidden forest.

One parent in particular catches her eye, a red head, graced with motherly padding. Camille smiles at the sight of the woman, her eyes glistening with more than the appropriate number of tears. She looked familiar, but Camille couldn't tell why.

However, the red hair told her she must be a Weasley. No other family is so famous for their hair colour, well maybe the Malfoy's, but their blinding shade of platinum is nothing compared to rich amber.

Camille looks back to her book, turning the page after skimming over the words diligently written by Agatha Christie, a bright woman she had the luck of meeting may years ago while running from the world with her brother and their friends.

The door to her carriage slides open, and Camille almost drops her book at the sight of the three children infront of her. One child grabs her attention more than the others, the lighting bolt scar on his head not needed for her to know his name.

"This is the only cart not full." Says the girl at the front as she enters, taking a seat on the bench that Camille sits on but close to the door to leave space for a red head boy. The last place, the one next to Remus is taken by the boy the world knew as Harry Potter.

To her though, his was known as baby blue, a nickname she had given to him many years ago when he was still in nappies. However strange it was seeing the boy she had lost sight of when his parents, her best friends, died, she couldn't stare forever. So, she does the normal thing, and continues with the book she had looked away from more times than she could count.

"So let me get this straight, Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban to come after you."

Oh that name, it had been so long since she had heard it come from the mouth of anyone but her or her brother. That was until the start of this week when his name flooded the the papers like a cracked pipe in an enclosed room. Honestly, it had been exhausting, especially for those that had been close to him. Camille and Remus included.

Harry responds with a nod, then looks to the girl with the frizzy curls pinned back from her face when she opens her mouth to speak, "but they'll catch Black, won't they? I mean everyone's out looking for him."

"Sure. Except no ones ever actually escaped from Azkaban before and he's a murderous, raving lunatic." Camille bites her silver tipped tongue that worked more wonders then that bloody quill at Hogwarts that chose the magic children. This red head boy obviously knew nothing of Sirius, but even then, everyone, even Remus, believed that it had been his childhood friend that killed the Potters.