Lost.

Woaah.

What was that sound?

What what what? What is happening. Please stop. Don't. No. Please. Argghh.

Phew.

*JUST A DREAM*

Hey there,its me Naomi Delfino.

Frankly, I don't know what just happened. Just a weird dream..all I remember is I couldn't breathe and felt like I am gonna dieee. Oopps. Sorry. Lets start fresh. *without the self pity*

Its me,Naomi Delfino and I am 16 and I love talking and reading. I have a pretty normal life,few friends and thats about it. Happy little girl.

Well,I lied. Not very happy. My life sucks. I am not happy. I wish I was but I am not. So its the first day of college today and I am very worked up.

Its 8am and I am waiting to muster the courage to leave my bed and "Get down Naomi,breakfasts ready" my mom yelled and I quickly realised I haven't taken a bath yet and ran inside the bathroom and Booommmm,I fell. I fell flat on my butt. Argh. What a great start.

Somehow I managed to get down stuff eggs and bread in my mouth and leave. "Have a great dayyyy love" said dad.

And I left somehow trying not to fall so you must have guessed I am one clumsy girl there can be.

NEW FACES. NEW COLLEGE.

Oh god. New things were never so hard. And look at me now.

Flashback..

Happy life,great friends and one day one small misunderstanding and wohooo. No friends. Terrible things done to me. Left alone.

*Back to today *

I go and get seated somewhere in the middle of the classroom trying to be as invisible as possible and there enters one girl Tessa Delina,my friend from school or I should say my ex-best friend. "Hey Naomi" and my brain automatically said "Hey there,fake lady"

Oppppsss. Why Naomi why? First day and you start.

The rest of the day went just the way they should. Cold looks.

I was alone the entire day. I feel lost. I want to die. I really wish I was dead.

The entire week went by and no changes,had a few friends back from school. Completely lost.