First meeting

Y/n = your name
H/c = hair color
H/l = hair length
S/c = skin color
E/c = eye color

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
B/s = breast size
A/s = ass size
==================================

Y/n was getting ready for her fist day of school. She brushed out her H/l  H/c hair as she hummed a little to herself.

She looked in the mirror she was never very confident in her body. She looked down to her chest, she lightly pushed up her B/s boobs up she then lets go and  turns to her side looking at her A/s butt and lightly brushes her hands up the back of her upper thighs to her butt looking at it in the skirt she was wearing and sighed.

She walked downstairs only finding a small note on the kitchen table.

^^𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂𝓹𝓲𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓳𝓸𝓫 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮. 𝓑𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓾𝓹. 𝓦𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵. 𝓦𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓯 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓶 & 𝓭𝓪𝓭^^

Y/n sighed as she quickly made some peanut butter toast then she walked out the door.

As she was walking she was playing her music and humming to it softly, when suddenly a hand wrapped around her mouth and pulled her into a deep and dark alleyway the hand belonged to a a gruff looking guy and smelled of beer.

"Hey there little one~" he said in a drunken voice

___Y/n pov.___

All i could smell was the cheap booz he was drinking, he looked at me up and down and licked his lips.

Gross

But before I could do anything he put his face into the crook of my neck and licked me, i started to panic and tried to scream for some one to help I only screamed for a quarter of a second before his hand slammed down on my face.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID WHORE! WHAT'S THE MATTER DON'T YA LIKE WHAT YA SEE?!"

I looked at him

His hair was a dark ashy grey.

and despite the way he seemed he had a suite on.

and many rings on his fingers.

he had a gold tooth.

This man must have been out with his goons doing some business and got to drunk.

"So doll face do ya?"

/////change of pov.\\\\\

Y/n didn't mean to say it. She really didn't.

.
.
.

She honestly thought she knew who she could snap at and who she had to hold her tongue to.

.
.
.

Guess not.....

"...no..."

The man quickly slammed her head into the wall and grabbed at her B/s chest.

"Well then I guess I should make ya like it." And he pushed her to the floor trying to get his belt off... when suddenly..

A larg gust of flames came for him. He jumped back in shock and a beautiful boy with red and white hair came running into the alleyway he gently pulled y/n to him hand still a flame.

"Get out of here before things get ugly" the boy said threatening the man venom dripping from his words.

Y/n grabbed onto the dual hair colored boy and lightly cried into his shirt... she was scared... scared of what that man would've done to her had the boy not of been there.

The man ran out of the alley somewhere and you were left with the boy.

He lightly held Y/n in his arms as if she was made of glass and she could shatter at any moment.

"You should be more careful.." the male said in a bland voice but Y/n could tell there was a small bit of concern in his voice.

"I will... thank you so much for helping me.." Y/n said getting out of the boys hold.

"Maybe we could go for tea or coffee sometime as a thank you for helping me ." Y/n said sweetly

"Alright I'll be sure too" the boy gave
Y/n a name of a small Cafe and said to meet him there after both your school's are out. (He doesn't know you go to the same school yet)

He starts to walk away when he feels a small tug on his sleeve.

"I didn't ask your name." Y/n said politely

The boy looked at her with the smallest of smiles...

"Shoto Todoroki."