what are you doing here?

Y/n pov

I was walking down the longer path to school because I wanted to listen to my music longer. I walked down the path thinking about that boy that saved me. Shoto Todoroki, I was excited to meet him.

I walking through the gates of UA I saw some interesting people going in i saw a girl with pink skin and horns, I saw a boy with a bird head I also saw a girl that reminded me of Kermit the frog.

But then as I was walking I saw familiar  red and white hair. 'What was he doing here' I thought and then he spotted me.

"Hello there" he said "h-hi" I said thinking of something to say so I wasn't just staring at him
"um I was wondering if we could exchange numbers... so we can keep in touch.. a-and-" he suddenly puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Of course we can." He said as he took out his phone, I also took out my phone and handed it to him and he gave me his, I put my name and number in his phone and saved it. We then got our phones back.

"Well then I'll see you soon Y/n." He said
I could feel the heat race to my cheeks.

----time skip----

Me and shoto were in the same class. The both of us looking over at each other stealing small glances, I could see a small blush on his cheeks. It made me feel all fluffy inside and made me want to giggle.

I think I'm going to really enjoy this  date.

×××After School×××

Me and shoto decided on just walking to the café together.

When we got there we got a table, shoto asked for jasmine tea and asked for F/d (favorite drink) he also asked for a small pastry and i asked for a F/p (favorite pastry) we talked and ate our food and sipped on our drinks we had a lovely time together.

We asked some would you rather questions and told some bad dad jokes, looking at him and how he acted with others its hard to see that he would be laughing, smile and joking with me.

It soon started to get dark and he offered to walk me home. We started walking and we were having an amazing time, but sadly all things come to an end and we were at my house.

"Well here we are." I said looking into shotos mitch matched eyes

"Yeah I suppose we are." He said a small look of sadness in his eyes

"Well I'll see you tomorrow alright." I said slightly moving towards him and we were suddenly in a tight hug.

"Goodnight Y/n..."

"Goodnight Sho." I said pulling away and heading inside. We waved goodbye at each other as I closed the door.

I walked inside and placed my bag down and took off my blazer, I walked up the steps to my room and walked into my bathroom.

I took a long warm shower and I wrapped my fluffy white towel around me and dried off. I then slipped into my favorite silk night gown and crawled into bed.

I put my headphones in and listened to my music as I drifted off to sleep.