CHAPTER 2

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"Jeongyeon Unnie!" Jeongyeon smiled as she saw the four girls rushing towards to her, "Unnie I miss you" Dahyun went to hugged the elder, "Still the same Dahyun that I know"

"Well yeah she's very busy to take care her students and mostly her kids" Mina said and crossing her arms smiling, "I miss you unnie~" she pouted.

"Uh well all of us miss each other so why not we should group hug?" Tzuyu suggest and Chaeyoung agreed, the three went to hug Jeongyeon and didn't mind at her at all.

"Awe I miss you too guys" Jeongyeon pulled out the group hug, "and by any chance you guys are visiting to Nayeon unnie right?"

"Isn't obvious why were here" Tzuyu snapped at her unnie and rolled her eyes, again her savageness cameback to her senses the three laughed and Jeongyeon scoffed.

"Whatever let's just knock the door already we've been talking here standing for ages" Chaeyoung whine and hurriedly knocked the door and waiting to answer the door infront of them.

The door opened revealing short hair girl with a bunny teeth she smiled, "Oh my gosh guys!" Nayeon quickly hugged them one by one and so as them.

Nayeon let the others come in before she close the door, "Oh my gosh I miss you guys and what a good time I made food!" Nayeon said, "I didn't expect you guys planning to visit here" she added.

"Actually we just met at the outside of your house Jeongyeon Unnie went first before us" Dahyun pointed the others.

"Well I didn't know Jeongyeon Unnie will visit you too that's why" Mina said and Dahyun agree.

"I'm just bored that's why after I came to school and drop Kira and Runo there, so why not visit Nayeon unnie." Jeongyeon reasoned.

"Well anyways let's go eat I made some extras there, so perfect timing maybe some of you guys are hungry" Nayeon smiled and head towards to the kitchen

The others went to the kitchen and amazed because of the foods Nayeon makes was in the table the others sat down in their seats, "So how was your work everyone?" Jeongyeon asked the others.

"Well chaotic I supposed" Dahyun said before she drank a glass of water, Nayeon raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean by chaotic?" She asked.

"Well you guys know I'm a korean teacher, and imagine taking care of naughty students and being an homeroom teacher was hard too you know." Dahyun reasoned, "Well you know Hansol's there he's an english teacher too in the school where you teach"

"Yeah but they're still naughty" Jeongyeon chuckled, "Is it because your student are teasing you because your husband was Hansol?" Tzuyu reasoned out and laughed.

Dahyun froze and pout at the younger, the others laughed by Dahyun's reaction, "Well it's not like that, yes they're teasing me but taking care a lot of students and after going home taking care my 3 kids" She sighed.

"But Hansol was there, and plus he said that you need a day off so you can take away your works and let Hansol do his job as an teacher" Mina said and the others nodded in agreement.

"Well you're so lucky you have Hansol taking care your job" Jeongyeon said and which everyone made them confuse, "What do you mean unnie?" Chaeyoung asked and she shook her head.

"Anyways after this we should talk a lot, we need to probably tell some stories about us" Jeongyeon nodded.

The others are talking about their lives, which makes the room laughing and shocking news to them, "Wait so you're pregnant now Tzuyu?" Tzuyu nodded and smiled, "Well I'm 3 weeks pregnant" Tzuyu said.

"Well I'm hoping the best of luck to Mingyu if you have some cravings" Jeongyeon said and made everyone laughed at her response.

=================================

Sorry if it's a crappy chapter :( and late update too