𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑶𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓

╭┄┄┄┄┄ೋღ❦ღೋ

Time ; About 5 days ^^´

Words ; 1,926

Characters ; Miyuki Hayashi, Dabi

ೋღ❦ღೋ┈┈┈┈┈

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

The crimson orbs of her eyes opened,the female letting out a yawn as she woke up from her slumber,stretching her arms, the black silk tank top rising slightly as she did. That tank top had a matching pair of shorts,which the female was wearing along with it. Of course due to the morning, Miyuki's hair was a mess and she had taken off all her makeup from the previous day, which had been strangely uneventful. Most days throughout the young female's life had something eventful in it. But yesterday..had felt..different. The porcelain skinned female had seen little of her love,who had no idea of her feelings for him. He was oblivious to the fact Miyuki was so hopelessly in love with him.

He was addicting. Toxic. Miyuki was addicted and intoxicated by his absolute perfection,or at least that's what it was in her eyes. The burned purple scars which covered most his body,the staples and peiricngs he had obtained, his dark spiky hair, not to mention those cold,icy eyes, in which she found so incredibly attractive.He was absolutely perfect to her in everyway. It wasn't just his appearance. His cold, apathetic personality attracted her as well,his lack of care,sympathy,and little to no signs of remorse when ever he commited those violent,harsh actions. It was difficult trying to surpress the feelings she had,not having had the courage to say to him how she felt. Very difficult.

Miyuki lifted herself out of bed, walking over to her dresser, pulling up her hair and starting a work on her makeup. She carefully applied the smoky eyeshadow, putting the eyeliner on her eyelid as she did her normal,smoky cat eye makeup she usually did. But today, feeling bold and confident,the female applied a deep shade of red to her lips,feeling confident and happy with her makeup, before going to her closet to pick out the outfit she would wear that day. She settled on a pair of black,ripped skinny,a pair pf six inch heels,and a grey band tee shirt she had since she was eighteen or nineteen. Currently she was twenty six years of age, and would hopefully live past that. Her recent involvement with the leauge wasn't doing her in any good at all.

Miyuki then took the hair brush, brushing out her long hair, sighing as she looked in the mirrior one last time, before slipping on her heels which she had left off until she finished. She sighed as she stumbled downstairs, narrowing her eyes as she got down,and headed out of the door and to the leauge's base.

When she arrived,she ignored the butterflies in her chest when she saw Dabi, yet the confidence she felt made her want to oh so badly. What was this strange burst of confidence? It was strange and foreign, unknown to her. That' s when the idea started within her head, an idea so unimaginable it couldn't possibly work, even after months, years of her addiction to Dabi, was she finally ready and confident enough to him of her feelings for him? Or would he simpily lack trust in her? Or more so, coldy break her heart? Miyuki had not one clue that he cared about her, not one. So was she going to risk it all and confess her feelings to the scarred man, or would she surpress those emotions?