My OC part 3

(Base isn't from me, the Art is mine)
Name:Belle(but they is known as Belos' 'daughter')
Age:They might looks like 7 or younger, but they is actually 17
Species:A demon
Gender:They look like a female, but they like their pronounced to be "them" or "they"
Sexuality:Asexual(or try to be Asexual, they are Bicurious, but they act like they are Asexual)
Friends:King(in secret), Lilith, most of the people in emperor coven.
Family:They were created by Belos so their father is Belos.
Pets:None
Personality:Sweet, smart, tough, brave, sarcastic, they can get mad easily, selfishness, can be a trickster(they learned that from their 'dad'), they can be mean, rude, and serious if needed.
Backstory:When Belos was bored and lonely, he decide to make something...or someone to make him feel happy and not lonely, so he used his staff and make a demon from bones and Belle was made, even if Belos was mean and a villain, they was taught and grew as a happy cute demon, when they was 12, they went outside of the emperor coven to explore Boiling Isles, then they met King, who agree to keep their friendship as a secret.
Likes:Drawing, reading, explore the Boiling Isles, hanging out with their father, making new friends, pranking
Dislikes:Being told that they are a freak, bullying, seeing King's friends get hurt by their father
Crush:Open
Others:They have a dragon plush name Draggy, to keep them calm during their breakdown, they have a fear of clowns for reasons.
Voice Claim:Taylor Louderman(the one who sing Little Miss Perfect)
Theme Song:Two Worlds Apart(from Lilyrabbitsings)
Good or Evil:Neutral