epilogue

ashton

*10 years later*

"daddy! do you think that dad is pwetty?" layla asks, tugging on luke's shirt.

i laugh at her antics, shaking me head.

luke looks up at me with a smirk before bending down and picking up our daughter.

he tickles her sides causing her to squeal and jump around.

"i think your dad is very pretty. gorgeous, even," he says while looking directly at me.

she giggles and looks back at me. "see, i told you daddy thought you are pwetty!" she yells.

i walk over to them and pick her up out of luke's arms, spinning her around.

"you wanna know who i think is very pretty?" i ask while smiling at layla.

"you better say me," luke cuts in with a smirk.

i scoff, sending him a playful glare. "no, luke. i think our daughter tops the charts with how pretty she is, don't you baby?" i ask while she tries to shake her head and hide her blush.

"no!"

we laugh and i put her down and watch her run to her brother, riley.

riley is 6 and layla is 4, and we've had them both since they were babies. luke and i decided we wanted kiss and adopted them, as they are actually biological and we didn't want to seperate them.

michael and calum are married, and they have 5 dogs and 2 cats. they say that they don't want kids and that they have enough already, sigh.

i wanted to be the fun uncle, even though everyone says that would have been lukes roll.

luke and i got married 7 years ago, and it was the best day of my life.

the love that luke and i have shared over the last 10 years is insane, and the things we've done for eachother will forever be cemented into my brain. i could never ask for someone else as luke is the most perfect person out there.

there's been plenty of hard days, days where i've just wanted to crawl into a hole and die, but i've pulled through all because of luke, and i couldn't be more happy that i'm still here.

i look up at luke as he smiles down at me, kissing me lightly.

"i love you," he whispers, kissing my forehead over and over.

"and i love you," i reply, smiling up at him.

life had taken a huge turn after everything. the band 5 seconds of summer ended 5 years ago, as luke and i were staring a family and we were finally settling down. however, we were planning on making a comeback album in the next few years and doing a surprise tour.

luke and i are also planning on getting more kids, as we can't seem to stop the want for more.

and i wouldn't want it any other way.

*2 years later*

"the baby shat itself oh my god luke what do i do? you're the one who normally changes them!" i yell, making our baby cry more.

now, riley is 8, layla is 6, and we got another 3 children. there is carla who's 3, and her two twin brothers who are 8 months old.

we got carla and the twins, (mason and toby) 3 months ago and they couldn't have fit in any better.

everything in life went according to plan, the kids, the house, the band. we made then album, and were excited to release and see the fans reactions.

i love everything about life, about the people in it, and everything else.

and most of all, i fucking love luke hemmings.