Chapter 2

Cross' P.O.V.

So...me and Epic are going to Outertale? Huh. I think i remember Killer and Error talking about how pretty it was once. It probably can't be that pret- oh OK so it can. Me and Epic just went through the portal that Chara made for us and... wow...

I've seen some really beautiful Au's, but this one? Almost makes me feel guilty for killing the people here
Key word: almost. Epic looks pretty surprised by it all aswell. Dammit senpai's so- wait, wait, wait, wait. Where did 'senpai' come from.

And why was I going to call him hot... OK you know what Cross,it's fine, just because you think your best friend is hot, does not mean you have a crush in him. I'm just overreacting. "Bruh, you okay?" I jolt my skull to see Epic looking at me like I was some math equation.  "Uh... yeah, dude, why?" I ask. "You were just spacing out a bit..." I smirk, perfect~ "oh, so you're worried about me, huh?" He looks away, but there was something else there... is it- is that blush?! OK wait, he never blushes whe  I do that, it's just somthing we do!

Deep breathes Cross. "Whatever, let's just go."  "Can we kill Undyne first? Always hated her. Lying to Paps, and way too self absorbed"
"Heh, sure bruh" I smile, it's nice to have a friend like Epic. Right, friend...

Epic P.O.V.

OK, why did I freak out when Cross flirted with me, I mean, it's just something we do... i mean, yeah it hurts when he calls me his best friend but, that's... that's all we are.

"Dude you coming I see Undyne up ahead!" Heh. Cute... if I'm being honest Undyne isn't half-bad... but his AU is... a bit different from mine. "Yeah sure bro" I walked over to him and we hid behind a rock waiting for her to pass by. And... she has Alphys with her, this is gonna be hard for me... I see Cross instantly summon his knife, so I decide to use the rubber duck, why not?

He sees the rubber duck in my hand and covers his mouth to hide his laugh. We forgot how good of hearing Alphys has though... shame...

●■▪︎●■▪︎●■▪︎time skip▪︎■●▪︎■●▪︎■●

I just stare at the dust, as expected, Undyne protected Alphys, so I blocked her way from running away and telling someone, while Cross fought with Undyne,despite Cross' happy, bubbly personality, he's a whole different person while fighting. Psychotic, even... thankfully no other monsters saw, or else Outer would've attacked us by now, and if we killed Outer, Nightmare would have our heads, due to Nightmare finding out about how Error became friends

"Want to find more people to kill?" Now, unlike Cross, I prefer to use not kill, however, I can't exactly say no to him, and the more we kill, the less likely Nightmare is to get mad at us for the fact that we pranked him. "Yeah, sure bruh, if we come across Outer then don't kill him though."
"We can't kill Star either." Now, of course I could never kill a Papyrus, but Cross was always more... sure that he didn't. He actually never  really told me much about his brother, only the AU. "Got it bruh"

Only that X-paps was dead.

Dusts' P.o.v.

He's just still talking... "so... have you seen little you yet? You were really weak back then, so why not just kill him first" "shut up paps..." this has been going on for ages, with Killer and Horror just walking on, knowing what was going on. We were in Hotlands now, by the lab. Dad must be around here somewhere... hopefully we don't run into him... that would be on hell of a battle... "it really would be, dad was strong..." At this point I was abke to ignore him, but Killer and Horror looked just as worried, which makes sense...