chapter 3: meeting everyone and memories

(A/n I love this song and this movie is basecliy my childhood I loved this movie as a kid and now that I'm 12 I still love the movie)

My pov:

as we were going to the slender mansion I had a meorei that I had and I was out of focus I hope Leeroy is okay.

Flashback:
This is me.
This is leeroy.
This is both of us.
I was hanging out with my brother and we were playing mincraft (A/n: I don't really play mincraft but I sometimes play it with my brother) and we were listening to music and after without me by halsey was done I heard the song from my childhood little wonders.
Let go, let roll right off your shoulder don't you know the hardest part is over let it in.
Let your clarity define you in the end we will only just remember how it feels. Our lives are made in theses small hours theses little wonder, theses twists & turns of fate time falls away, but theses small hours, theses small hours still remain. Let it slide, let your troubles fall behind you let it shine until you feel it all around you and I don't mind if it's me you  need  to turn to we'll get by, I hope you are okay Leeroy

Lee's pov (my older sister's pov)

I've been a part of the creepypasta for a couple weeks and I love spending time with all of them except for Nina a she is a fan girl of Jeff the killer and she is soo annoying! no wonder why Jeff hates nina. Right now I'm hanging out with ej (eyeless jack) and we were talking about how ours lives Were like before we were creepypasta's. "Soo lee what was your live like before you were a creepypasta?" Ej said I frozed I remember my live before I was a creepypasta and some of the times it was fun but most of the time it was not so fun I sighed and explain, "well I was born in October of 2001 and my real mom was a asshole and my dad was pretty awesome my real mom and dad got divorced and he meet this woman named Erin and then they got married and before  my sister Abby was born I had a brother named Jackson but he died after he was born then a couple months later she was pregnant aging and it was a girl I was really happy it was a girl  when abby got older but she was always not easy to handle every movie or tv show she see she was obsessed with the show and the last time I remember watching something with her was oruan high school host club" I finished explain my life we heard the door opened it was maskey hoodie and Toby with a other person with them she looked liked my sister I squint my eyes she had really cool ofuit and a cute hairstyle:

 "Soo lee what was your live like before you were a creepypasta?" Ej said I frozed I remember my live before I was a creepypasta and some of the times it was fun but most of the time it was not so fun I sighed and explain, "well I was born in Octo...

Wait a minute is that Abby!!! She looked at me and her eyes widened and shocked I mean I wouldn't blame her I would be surprised too Toby was really confused he crept looking at me and her but then he realized that we were related but maskey and h...

Wait a minute is that Abby!!! She looked at me and her eyes widened and shocked I mean I wouldn't blame her I would be surprised too Toby was really confused he crept looking at me and her but then he realized that we were related but maskey and hoodie know she was my sister and she looked like she is about to cry and I was too she may be a asshole sometimes but I still love my sister I run and hugged her and she hugged back after good couple of minutes we separated and slender came i  tbe room and said,"this is our new proxy" she looked at me confused and I shrugged my shoulders I looked at her and looked back at slender and he looked at her and nodded "you will shear a room with Nina" slender said 'oh god good luck sis' I thought she nodded and went upstairs Jeff came in the room and he looked at me and his eyes widened I nodded and he looke at my sister and nodded (A/n:yes I am gonna make Jeff gay in this book deal with it!!!!!) "Well at least you get to see your sister I didn't know your sister was the new proxy" Jeff said as he wrapped his arms around my waste he smirked at me as I rolled my eyes at him "oh shut up she's gonna be roommates with Nina" jeff's eyes widened even more "oh shit!!!" Jeff yelled as he runs up the stairs to were her room is  I laughed soo hard that my stomach was hearding so much after I stopped laughing I went upstairs to see how she was doing I knocked at the door and Nina opened it and she glares at me I glared at her back she hated me but she's dating ej and they are a happy couple but before she dated ej her and Jeff were a couple and they had to break up because there relaships was toxic like really toxic but then Jeff told me he was gay and I support him and then he asked me to be his boyfriend and I was happy because we had a lot of things in common! And I remember one year for Halloween my sister was Jeff the killer and she was really cool!!! 

A/n hi guys I hope you like this chapter! I'll update later tonight!