𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

You owned the cat cafe down the block to a local restaurant. People loved visiting it here, especially when they got to meet the cats you owned. Some of the cats were social, some liked to keep to themselves; and all of them were attached to you.

Stepping into the cafe, getting ready to open it up for the day, the different breeded cats ran to the door, excited that you were back. Zenitsu, the red tabby cat, always waited at the doorstep when you left, so he was the first one to greet you.

You crouched down to pet him softly of the head, watching as he purred gently. You stood up from your position, and closed the door behind you. Making your way to the counter, where people waited to be seated, you picked up the clipboard that laid there.

Each page contained a profile for each cat. Breed, description, behaviour; everything about them. For you, it was basically a daily attendance. You checked to make sure all the cats were here, and none were taken away during closing hours.

Looking down at the witten papers down on the clipboard, the first cat's name showed beneath your eyes.

Pet's Name: Tanjirou

Breed: Somali

Description: A black furred cat with light red ends. There are darker red lines on his forehead, almost as if it was a scar. Copper-colored eyes.

Behaviour: Tanjirou is a sweet cat, he loves hanging out with customers, and with the other cats. He is usually found near his sister, Nezuko, on the hanging bridges. Otherwise, he is near Giyuu, Kyoujurou, or his two other friends, Zenitsu and Inosuke. He is very sociable, and loves climbing up things. He likes to be dressed up by customers or employees. Handle him with great care.

Looking around for the Somali, you spotted him not so far from you. He was sitting on a shelf, licking his paw and rubbing it on his head. You checked off the checkmark for his attendance, and continued with the other papers.

Finishing the rest of the felines attendance, you readied the coffee maker, as well as other cafe products. Employers started to walk into the cafe as well, getting ready for the beginning of their shift. You walked to the front door and turned the sign, signifying that the cafe was now open.

Going to your serving post, you prepped yourself for the long day ahead of you. And withing minutes, customers were starting to enter.

Putting on your best cheerful smile, you greeted them like any other person,"Hello, and welcome to Kimetsu Cafe! How may I be any service to you?"

After a long day of work, you let out a sigh of relief and slid off your apron. You placed the apron into your locker, closing it as you grabbed your backpack, and keys to your car, and to your cafe.

Walking back out the the cafe dining place, all the cats stretched as soon as daylight sinks and they grew drowsy. Kyoujurou was the first one to approach you before you were about to bid your goodbyes.

You bent down and pet his head, watching as he lightly nuzzled his cheek onto your palm. You let out a small farewell to him, as well as the other cats. Petting them and saying your goodbyes before you left.

Closing the shop door, and locking it before heading over to your car. Light rain sprinkling on your nose made you look up at the sky. Clouds were covering up the dark afternoon, and they looked rather gray.

"A thunderstorm is coming... I hope that cats will be alright..." You turned your head at the cafe door, hearing Zenitsu's cries for you. You gave a slight huff in worry before walking over to your car.

Once you left the roads to head home to your home, thunder was striking madly above the cafe, startling the felines. Each of them meowed and howled for comfort, even though you weren't there.

A strike of thunder crashed onto the cafe, electrocuting the building. Flashes of blinding light inside of the cafe had an effect on the cats. Each of them hollered in pain when electricity coursed through their fur.

It was currently 4 am. You were at the cafe entrance fiddling with the keys, excited to see your pets once again. Unlocking the doors, you opened the entrance, setting your bag on the counter. You flipped the light switch for the whole cafe, lighting the whole place.

"Y/NNN!" Almost immediately, you were tackled onto the ground by a supposed hug. Opening your eyes after impact with the ground, they landed on a pair of brown ones.

On instinct you scooted away in fear, pupils small as you saw something that definitely not human.

"W... Who are you...?" Your eyes flickered past the thing that tackled you, and onto plenty more of the animal-featured like creatures,"And where are my cats...!?"