𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

Hello readers. This is your author here. This book is going to be a slowly updated story since I don't want to continuously keep drafts in my account. I like publishing things, but I never get the time to ever finish them. And now that it is hunting season here in Michigan, and school started once again, it's going to be hard for me to update.

But have no worries, if this book becomes a success, I'll continue it. I'll find my ways to update. Especially since I get a major boost in self-confidence when people like my works. I love the feeling.

This is a mere idea I had too, so the plot isn't really planned, so I think things out as I start to write them. I search up cat breeds for each characters, and I make sure they look somewhat similar to them. If they didn't, boy would this be hard for me.

This isn't zoophilia- I swear. It was just a idea I came up with on the bus, so don't go attacking me about that. I don't support those acts. Y/n will only show human affection when the KnY characters are in their mostly human form, basically a neko, but I don't like calling them that. Y/n will only show pet affection, such as hugging them close, cuddling (If you don't have your pets in your room that's fine. I just feel safe when my cat is next to my feet.), and other types of for-pet's affection.

This book is going to have profanity, if you don't like profanity, then why the hell do you read the manga, you manga-spoilers. But if you watch anime, you're familiar with it and all that.

Do not expect me to update all the time.

I am a busy person, and I have a life to live. So refrain yourself from saying,"Update please." "Pls update." "pls update pls" "when are you going to update" or something similar. I do not like being rushed. I am not existing just for your pleasures. If you want me to update, you better sit your ass down because I update when I have motivation. You don't know how hard it is to be busy, and update stories all the damn time. It's fucking frustrating.

I will exclude some characters that you may like, and don't start bitching and moaning about it. If I don't want them to be a love interest, they aren't going to be a love interest. Deal with it.

Some characters are going to be OOC. I will add characters from the manga that have not appeared in the anime. So yes, there will be manga spoilers. Although, I will not say which characters have died. My mouth is shut.

Now, the Prologue is released. Enjoy the story.