𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

As  time we on, we lived peacefully side by side, however, adjusting was difficult at first but we always figured it out. 

I spent my time a little bit of everywhere. I would see Clay and Sapnap in the mornings at the tower, then during m the afternoons I mainly spent my time in L'maburg helping out in whatever way I could, and at night I would go into the forest on the border of the two. 

I was sat peacefully under a tree watching the branches and leaves above sway in the wind, "Ivy?" I heard a familiar voice call, I looked to my right and saw Tommy, "Hey," "What are you doing out here?" the boy questioned sitting down next to me. 

I shrugged, "Just kinda thinking? I don't know, shouldn't you be asleep?" "I couldn't sleep, so I went on a walk and now I'm here" a comfortable silence fell over the two of us. 

"It's so weird that we used to come here," I spoke, "What do you mean?" "Like how different things are now, You, Toby, and I would come here because it was our only option it's weird to think about how much has changed" I explained to Tommy.

He looked around for a moment, "I ever really thought about it like that, but yeah, you're right it is quite odd to think about". 

I let out a deep sigh and looked up at the dark velvet sky with silver stars pouring their light among the darkness, grateful that it was all over.