Daddy

You hit the bed with a soft thud. You watch as he grabs the padded handcuffs and walks back over to you. "You know what to do babygirl" Duke says, his voice an octave lower than usual. You scoot up the bed so your head is close to the headboard and put your arms above your head.  He leans over the side of the bed and locks one of your hands up, bringing the other cuff around one of the rods and locks the other hand in.

You watch him as he crawles over to hover above you. He unhooks your bra, tossing it to the floor. You get goosebumps from the sudden air. He swoops down, catching your lips in a rough kiss. You feel his hand run up your stomach to massage your breast. He breaks the kiss and moves down to take your nipple in his mouth. You gasp in response.

He pulls away and kisses his way down your stomach, reaching the button of your jeans. He pops the button and unzips them. He tugs them off your legs, making you shiver. He kisses you through your panties making your hips twitch. He chuckles and brings one hand up to set a firm hold on your stomach, keeping your hips from moving. He rips your panties off with one hand, keeping his hold on you with the other.

He licks up your slit. "Duke..." you moan out. "I'm gonna edge you until you're screaming babygirl" he says with a smile and a wink.

With that he starts eating you out, dragging his tongue over your clit, slowly. "Please daddy" you moan. He inserts 2 fingers into your pussy. You try to arch your back but fail.

"Babygirl what's my name?" He says, arching his fingers just right. "f-fuck d-daddy" You moan. He moves his other hand to rub your clit so he can talk to you, still fingering you. "Say it louder for daddy" he commands, going faster with his fingers. "Right there please daddyyy!" You say louder.

"You can't cum yet" he growls at you. All you can do is nod. He curls his fingers on your g-spot repeatedly, moving down to circle your clit with his tongue.

You clench your fists and close your eyes. Your moans get louder. "Duuuukeeee pleaseeeeee daddyyyyy" you nearly scream. You watch as he shakes his head no. You whimper at the answer. He keeps going, ignoring you.

You start to shake uncontrollably. You feel him going faster inside you. Your moans turn into screams. "Duke im gonna cummmmm daddyyyyy pleaseeee ahhhh" you scream. "I'm cumming, pleaseeeee ahhh" you gasp out. He nods at you and goes faster.

Your muscles clench and your vision goes blurry. Pure bliss washes over you as you scream Duke's name. You can only moan as your orgasm reaches its end. Your vision unblurrs and you come back to reality.

He pulls his fingers out and licks them. He gets up and you notice a bright red blush on his chest and cheeks. You also notice the bulge in his pants. He unlocks the handcuffs, freeing your wrists.

"Get on your knees" he says sternly. You climb off the bed and kneel down. He stands in front of you, panting. You quickly undo his belt and get his pants pulled down along with his boxers. You make eye contact with him as you take the head into your mouth and swirl your tongue around it. You feel him grasp the hair at the back of your head and push on your head, causing you to deep throat him. You fight your gag reflex and hollow out your cheeks. You see his eyes roll back. He grabs your hair with both hands and holds your head still as he fucks your mouth.

He starts off slow but quickly speeds up. You just focus on fighting your gag reflex and let him fuck your mouth.

Its not long before you feel his hips studder and his rhythm fall apart. He thrusts in all the way, and you feel him cum in the back of your throat. You breathe and swallow, sucking him through his orgasm. You listen to him moan and cuss as he comes down from his high. You pull off and wipe your mouth. You stand up and collapse on the bed and duke crashes down on the bed next to you. "Thanks babygirl" he says with a smile.