my boy

(A/N i couldn't for the life of me think of a title so don't mind it
ALSO IM SO SORRYIT TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET THIS CHAPTER OUT I WAS SUPER BUSY AND HAD SOME SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK anyway enjoy (: )

You go down the stairs of your apartment into the kitchen and pop two pieces of toast into the toaster. You hop up to sit on the counter to wait for it to be done. You check your phone...

Babyboy 💙🖤🥺😍🥵🍫: hey y/n! Are you doing anything today?

You think for a second before replying.

You: nope, why?

Babyboy 💙🖤🥺😍🥵🍫: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me? 😏😏

You: ouuuu and do what exactly 😏

Babyboy 💙🖤🥺😍🥵🍫: you'll see 😉😈

You: okayyy...

Babyboy 💙🖤🥺😍🥵🍫: be ready in 10 😘

You: okay ❤

Your toast popping up scares you out of your daze, causing you to jump. You eat the toast and go to change.

You change into your favorite t-shirt and jeans and grab dukes ovo hoodie and throw it on. You slip into your dirty  vans and grab your phone. You head out the door and lock it behind you just in time to see duke pull into your driveway.

You run to get in. "Hey babyboy" you say to him softly. "Ready?" "Yup" you respond. You grab his hand and interlock your fingers.

He drives for a bit until you reach his house. You two walk in and he leads you to his bedroom. "Dukey poo, can we watch a movieee I'll let you pick" you almost whine. "Of course baby" he answers as he takes off his hoodie and kicks his shoes off.

You crawl into dukes bed after him and wait for him to pick a movie. He decides on 'to all the boys I've loved before'. You two cuddle up and watch the movie.

The movie ends and you look over to see a drowsy duke already looking at you. "Mmm what do you wanna do now" he says in a deep scratchy voice. "I have something in mind" you say with a smirk.

You place a soft, loving kiss on his lips. You feel him smile against your kiss and you can't help but smile as well. You start a lazy makeout session. You lazily straddle him and you feel him grab your waist softly.

You run your hands through his hair, tugging gently at tangles. You pull away from the kiss, "I'm gonna make you feel so good baby" you whisper to him. You hear his breath hitch and watch as a slight blush washes over his face. He slightly nods at you.

You kiss him once more and move down. You place a kiss on his jaw, then just under his jaw on his neck. You start to suck a hickey, marking him. You can hear him gasp when you pull away. You tug at the hem of his shirt signaling it needs to come off. He sits up, allowing you to tug his shirt off. You kiss him on the lips again and push him to lay back down.

You begin to softly kiss your way down his body. You reach the top of his sweatpants you tug them down and he kicks them the rest of the way off.

You massage his hard dick through his calvins. You listen to his soft moaning until he starts getting louder.

You take your hand away and he whimpers slightly. You smirk at him and tug his boxers off. "Do you have a condom baby" you ask. "Uh yeah in my wallet on the dresser" he says roughly. You stand up and quickly grab the condom out of his wallet. You slip off your hoodie and shirt. You step out of your jeans and panties and crawl back over to dukes side. You kiss him again. When you pull away he says, "God i love you y/n" breathlessly. "I love you too duke" you say, unwrapping the condom and rolling it on his dick.

You straddle him once more and line yourself up to him and sink down slowly taking all of ✨EcUaDoR✨ (LMAOO IM SORRY THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS 😭😭😭 carry on)

You bottom out and sigh. You begin riding him slowly. You focus on duke. Everything about him is perfect in this moment. His face is slightly flushed. He's biting his lip and breathing hard. His eyebrows are scrunched up. His hickey has darkened into a nice bruise

You watch his reaction as you go faster. He starts moving his hips in rhythm to your movements. One of his hands is gripping your hip, and the other is gripping his sheets.

"Relax baby, let it happen it's okay" you say in a loving tone. He relaxes he face and hands. You lock eyes with him and one second later he's gone. His hips stutter and his mouth opens, letting out a string of moans and mumbles. You slow down.

You wait until his body relaxes to get off of him. "Did...you...finish?" He pants out. "No but its fine, it was for y-" "no its not fine lay down" he interrupts. "Okay"

You lay down and watch as duke gets between your legs. He slips two fingers in your pussy causing you to moan out. He smirks at you "you're close, aren't you?" He asks. You nod.

He slowly drags his long fingers out of you, curling his fingers slightly. You arch your back at the feeling. He moves up to kiss you. He goes fast with his hand. You moan into his mouth. He trails his other hand up your body and wraps it around your neck, squeezing.

He grazes your g-spot, making you moan dukes name. He stops and curls his fingers over your g-spot, over and over.

You start to shake. You look into his light brown eyes. You're back arches as pleasure explodes through your body. You moan something along the lines of "fuck duke I love you so much". He fingers you until you come down from your high. "I love you too y/n"