Chapter 14 - 2 months later

Killua's POV

"Hey killua! Slow down!" Ray said yelling at me. We were currently, riding my skateboard, ray was holding my waist so tight, it was his first time riding a skate board, I couldn't help but laugh at him. He was closing his eyes "you're going to fast! I'm gonna fall!" We were going downhill in the park and ray was screaming like a maniac. I though he was joking but he actually ended up falling. I stopped

"Omg ray are you ok?!" I said laughing and helping him up. He lightly punched me and wiped the dirt that was on his shirt.

"I told you to slow down" he said looking at me.

"Sorry i didn't actually think you were serious" i said. He laughed and I kissed him on the cheek. Oh yeah...did I mention we started dating a month ago. Well now you know, I've been happy ever since, ray actually understands me. "Ok lets walk for now" i said. We started walking off hand by hand. I suddenly stopped mid in my tracks, I saw them...gon, kurapika, and leorio... I haven't spoken to them in two months. I never even apologized to gon...and i've felt guilty ever since...

"Killlua?" Ray asked looking around. He noticed gon and looked over at me. I never told him about me and gon, I only told him that he hurt me, and we aren't friends anymore. "Oh- we should go find another path" he said pulling on my arm

"No its ok...lets go. Skateboard?" I said smiling he rolled his eyes and got behind me. He grabbed my waist, and there was a downhill, i mainly wanted to go on the skateboard so I can pass them quickly, bad idea. I was so distracted that I hit something which caused us to fall over. Ray fell on top of me and i hit the concrete. We landed right in front of gon's table, just fucking great!

"Killua! You suck at skateboarding" ray said standing up.

"Sorry!" I said still on the ground. In pain

"You ok?" He said kneeling down

"No..."

"Why?" He asked, I sat up and looked over at there table, they all stared at me.

"H-hey killua..." Kurapika said walking over to me. Fuck.

"Hey kurapika...haven't talked to you in a while" i said cleaning my shirt.

"Oh no you're bleeding" ray said touching my head, he leaned in and kissed my forehead. Helping me stand up.

"W-what did i miss?" Kurapika said

"What?" I said standing up.

"You're dating someone!" Leorio said clapping his hands

"Oh..." I said blushing, "ya...this is ray" I said

"Oh...hi" Ray said nervously. Looking over at them

"That's great killua, uh here let me help you clean that cut" kurapika said getting a napkin and putting water in it. He placed the napkin in my forehead. I took a quick glance at gon, and he avoided eye contact, he was just playing with his ball. He looked really cute...wait what am i saying I'm dating someone already! I thought having a boyfriend, means you get over your old crushes....

"Thanks kurapika" I said. He took off the napkin.

"I think your ok"

"Yeah...well thanks guys...uh I got to go now..." I said walking away. I held rays hand and said bye.

"Yeah, no more skateboard" ray said laughing.

-later-

I was currently, laying in bed with ray on top of me, we were kissing and I was exploring his mouth. Wrapping my hands around his neck. When ray kissed down my neck, it reminded me when gon did the same...flashbacks suddenly came. "R-ray" i said pulling him away

"What's wrong?"

"I-i can't do this right now" i said sitting up.

"What? Is it something I did?"

"What no...its just...im not in the mood" I said making a lame excuse. Ray was confused but nodded. He took out his book and began reading. I laid back down and ended up falling asleep

"Killua..." Gon said moaning

"Gon" I said kissing him. We had a full out make out

"I love you..." Gon said before kissing me harder. I moaned and I began undressing him.

I gasped suddenly waking up. It was a dream? I looked over to my left and saw ray sleeping next to me, I smiled and laid back down. What's wrong with me...the two months of not talking with gon, I felt free and happy, but now that i think about him more...all my feelings come back, and the guilt....i curled myself into a ball, and felt tears running down my face...

The next morning me and ray were talking and laughing in class. He was holding my hand, and I felt eyes staring at us...i looked around and saw gon staring. He looked upset, I ignored it and continued talking to ray. After class i went to second period, gon walked in and sat down in his usual seat. For some reason I couldn't stop staring at him....he looked over at me, we ended up staring at each other which felt like forever, his brown eyes shinning, I stoop up from my seat and walked over to him "gon..."

"Whatever you're gonna say killua, please don't throw your drink at me again" he said looking up at me, he chuckled. "What is it?" He said

"I-can we talk..."

"When?"

"At lunch" I said

"S-sure" he said. I smiled and then walked back to my table. I was so distracted I didn't pay attention to the class.