2 ( Remastered )

"All done?"

The bespectacled young woman asked F/n, who was verifying the paperwork needed so could finally legitimize his enrollment.

F/n: Almost, all I need is to...

F/n trailed off, reading the next line for him to sign. His pen moved down to the final term of the document, he began to read;

F/n: "During your time here in Kuoh, there will be some events regarding devilish activity"-

Before he could finish, Sona comes up from behind him and tears the page off. She then rolls the sheet of paper into a ball and throws it into a trash can.

Sona: That's... Uh... optional! Yeah, it is optional for new students!

F/n: Really? It seemed like it was important though...

Sona: Nope! Optional!

F/n: Well then, I'm finished. Have it.

He said, handing the paperwork back to Sona, who then takes and analyzes it after. She studied the male's work for a moment before placing it among the stack of papers beside her.

Sona: Hm... If that's the case-

The bespectacled young woman said as she walked up to her file cabinet and pulled on one of the drawers, taking out a sheet of paper before giving it to F/n.

Sona: -here, the map of the building. I already put a mark of the room you are supposed to go to ahead of time.

F/n: Thank you, Miss Shitori. I do appreciate you doing all this for me.

Sona: It's alright, we both know that I'm only doing what's best for my fellow students.

F/n: That is true. Am I clear to head off now?

Sona: Yes, you're free to go. I'd rather not delay you with boring details and I appreciate a punctual man.

Sona nodded with a smile on her face as she gestures the door. Beaming, he picked his bag up and headed for the exit.

Sona: And Mr. Gaien?

But before he could take another step forward, he heard Sona call F/n by his last name. He faces Sona, with a smile on her face as she sends him off.

Sona: Good luck on your first day. I'll tell the adviser to get you started once you get there. Your schedule should be on your desk by the time you get there.

F/n: Thank you again, Miss Shitori.

Sona: Oh, and please do come by my office if you have the time. I still have some questions that I'd like to ask you over some tea, does that sound nice?

F/n: Yeah, it does. I'd like that.

He replied with a grin as he turned the doorknob and exited the office, closing the door behind him in the process.

With him out of the room, the smile on Sona's face faded, as she brought up one of the male's documents she held in her hand.