Chapter 5 meeting the Cooper twins

Betty ran to Pollys apartment and knocked on the door and she answered smiling and saw Bettys arm and brought her inside and bandaged her up. Arlo was laying down on the floor panting and Jason came out of the bedroom with Juniper and Dagwood. Betty turned around and held Juniper smiling and congratulated Polly on having two beautiful twins. "Polly they are adorable...where's Charles?" "Oh he's with Dagwood there are you staying long?" "No I-I'm homeless until mom and dad get found out but I'll be ok Polly if you need me come to the drive in I'm living there for now bye Polly bye twins bye Jason and Charles" Betty gave Polly a hug and left with Arlo and started to run again.

It was midnight and Betty couldn't sleep so she left Arlo in bed and went to the Whyte Wyrm she got dressed and off she went. Sweetpea spotted Betty and told Fangs and they walked up to her and questioned why she wasn't at home. Betty didn't wanna talk so she said it doesn't matter and ordered her drink. Sweetpea called Jughead to come and talk to Betty and see why she's in a mood. He came to the Wyrm and got Betty to talk about why she's acting like this whole other person. "Jughead why are you even here just please leave me alone Arlo will be awake soon so I gotta leave in a minute" "what's on your mind...if you won't tell me I'll come with you to the drive in so we can talk" "ugh fine you can come with me but just stay quiet when you get Inside"

Jughead was talking with Betty and she fell asleep so he pulled the blanket on her and left the drive in and went back to school to sleep in the cleaning closet. It was smaller than the drive in but it was worth it. Betty woke up and saw that Jughead wasn't there and she text him to see where he went.

(What she wore)

Betty👱🏻‍♀️: Jughead where'd you goJughead🧑🏻: I let you sleep so I went to my sleeping place anyway it's five in the morning are you really gonna get up nowBetty👱🏻‍♀️: yeah plus your in school don't ask how I know it's from ArchieJughead🧑🏻:...

Jughead🧑🏻: I let you sleep so I went to my sleeping place anyway it's five in the morning are you really gonna get up now
Betty👱🏻‍♀️: yeah plus your in school don't ask how I know it's from Archie
Jughead🧑🏻: I lied to you I haven't been staying at the Wyrm I've been living at school but don't tell no one
Betty👱🏻‍♀️: I won't tell if you won't
Jughead🧑🏻: deal

Betty got into school and met up with Jughead and was speaking about how to make everything work until the principle announced that Southside High will be closing soon and they will all be transferred to Riverdale High. Sweetpea and Fangs were happy and Toni was not happy but was ok with it. Betty was happy because her sister Polly goes to Riverdale high along with Charles and Jason. Jughead asked Toni if Betty was ready to become a serpent and she asked her. "Hey Toni what's up" "How would you feel to become a serpent" "Oh sure I would like that" "meet me at they Wyrm midnight Archie and Veronica will be there and your mom was a serpent so she will be there but if not you will be fine" " thanks Jughead for this" "oh it's nothing you have proven your loyalty so I did this for you" both of them laughed and Sweetpea whood at them then Toni hit his arm to stop him.

Betty was in the cafeteria and saw an empty table she sat on the table and looked at her newly cut scars. All the serpents gathered around Betty so she wasn't lonely and Jughead was there too. Betty asked where Toni was and she arrived just in time to talk to them. Polly arrived at Southside High with Charles and was shocked at how many friends she had. "Betty...I didn't know how many friends you had" " guys this is Polly she goes to Riverdale high along with Charles her twin brother" "Betty how can we trust her she's a Northsider" "yet I am as well but you guys let me in" "Sweetpea don't get involved-I'm Jughead Bettys mentor buddy but if you already didn't know" "oh yeah Betty told me about you" "Polly shush-well I will see you guys tomorrow then"

Betty left school and hanged round at Pollys then went to the drive in because Arlo is there and he needed feeding so she said goodbye to Polly and left. She ran back and Jughead was collecting his stuff from the drive in Betty decided to scare him but he was feeding Arlo his food and water and collecting what was his. "So I thought you live at the school hhmm but you must have something real close to this place" "it's where I first lived then I moved to the school because you was staying here. Every weekend my mom and dad would hide us in the back trunk of our truck with a blanket and we would come out when we had a parking spot...I'll make my way bye" "Jughead I know your not one for a question but do you wanna stay the night in this bed ima go stay at Pollys" "no it's fine you stay here" Betty wanted Jughead to stay but he kept declining so she forced him to stay and he said yes and Betty smiled and took Arlo to Pollys to sleep for a night.