Chapter 23

*Sadly... This is book is almost over:( I am trying to think of a sequel but idk if I will do one. There will be two more chapter after this and then it's over. Love you all so much :)*

Spring break.

We go back to New Jersey and to the same hotel. Dylan gets us a room and we get to spend the whole week here.

Just me and him.

"So. Want to take a walk to the beach?" Dylan asks as he grabs swim trunks and walks to the bathroom.

"Yeah sure. Should I put my suit on?" I ask as he opens the bathroom door.

"Yes. We may or may not be swimming." He wiggles his eyebrows gaining a laugh from me. He goes into the bathroom and I quickly change into my bathing suit. I put on my jeans as he opens the door revealing him shirtless and in swim trunks. I gawk as he walks over to grab a tank of his.

"Like the view?" He says smirking as I look away and blush. He laughs and pulls me into his arms.

"Your beautiful. You know that?" He says into my ear. I nod, even though I doubt that a lot. He thinks it, so should I.

"Ready to go?" Dylan asks as he lets go of me and frolics to the door that leads to the hotel hallway.

"Yep!" I say back and follow him out of the room. We walk hand-in-hand out the hotel and down the sidewalk towards the pier and the beach. The walk short but sweet and peaceful.

We get to the beach and Dylan takes his shirt off and throws it onto the sand.

"Let's go!" He claps his hands together. I quickly take my loose jeans off and my shirt he grabs my hand and pulls me to the water.

"First to the buoy wins!" He starts running to the buoy in front of us.

I'm on the swim team. At least, I was. I hurt my hip pretty bad so it wasn't the best for me to compatibly swim in case for further injury.

I quickly catch up to Dylan and pass him in a freestyle stroke. I make it to the buoy first and happily watch Dylan slowly make his way to me.

"Your too fast for me." He pants as he grabs onto the buoy and hold on.

"I did swim." I say smirking.

"Whatever." He splashes me. I splash back. He laughs and starts swimming to one of the many, very small, sand islands just off the beach. I swim after him and he gets up on one of the smallest.

"Only room for about.... Maybe eight people on this 'island'." He laughs as I get up and sit down onto the sand, catching my breath.

He sits down next to me and wraps his wet arm over my shoulders.

"I love you." He says looking at me.

"I love you too." I say smiling back.

*Ok I'm sorry this was so fricken short. I really hope everyone loves this book. I love everyone of you! Thanks so much for helping me make this book a success!*