Secrets

For warn this is bad😅
Also trigger warning through the whole book
Edited

Water, Earth, Fire, and Air. The four elements of the world. There was four nations. Each one named after their element but one nation wanted to be in power over all. The fire Nation was stronger and had more weapons but there is one person who could fight against them. The Avatar, he can master all four of the elements and protect all Nations. The fire Nation didn't want this and they knew where the next Avatar would be born.... the air nomads. They knew that if they destroyed the Avatar and stopped the reincarnation they could rule. So they killed and destroyed everyone and everything from the air tribe.

but was the avatar the only one who could master more than just one element?

They tried to keep it a secret but there was a scroll that came out of nowhere, a prophecy if you will. It said

a child that will be born of both fire and water will be the fire nation helper or there doom.

Many people looked for a young boy. Unfortunately he was no where to be found.

Little did they know she was right under their care.

My name f/n, and I'm who they were hunting for. I don't have a last name since I was sold into the fire nations slavery. I am now the Princess Azula's personal made.

It's been rough and ive recently turned 12. I'm one year younger than prince Zuko. He hates me and I hate him to. Although I have to feel bad for Zuko and his sister though. There mother ran away from them and there dad is horrible. At least Zuko has iroh now. Ever since his son died he started to become a huge cinnamon roll. Unfortunately Azula also hates me. She is always fighting me. I don't know why she does. What makes it worse she know I'm a fire bender so she thinks I should spar with her more. I've been lucky to keep my water bending to my self.

I've been asked many times how I ended up here but I never did tell why. The truth is My family sold me. My family hates me for being half fire bender. When I came of age they sold me off and here I am. Least I didn't end up in worse places.

I was deep in thought when azula called. "Hay! F/n come here you would love to see this." She said laughing with a evil smirk. I smiled at her the best I could and bowed.

I followed her into the sparing area. When we get there I see Zuko with a cocky smirk. It was quickly replaced with fear when he saw his father. I think they were about to fight.

I felt a chill go through my body. Even if he could beat his father. He wouldn't even try and hurt him. I mean he looks up to his father.

I watched in horror as his father burnt his eye and banished him. Azula pulled me to the back. "See what happens to people when they disobey the higher class!" She said. She turned me around and riped my back shirt. She gave me a huge burn mark on my back. "I want you to be zuko's personal slave. If I see you back here without him. You will die!" Azula looked me up and down. "You and Zuko deserve each other. Both of you are trash" She said sending me to get a new shirt.

I got to my room and tears fell down my face. The pain was unbearable. I looked at the mark. It would definitely scar. I shook as I whipped my tears and put on bandages. After I put a shirt on I ran to  the boat. Azula walked up to me and draged me to Zuko and iroh.

"Hello Zuko I have a present for you" she said pushing me where the burn is.  I flinched from the pain but quickly recovered.

"I don't need anyone else especially from you" zuko said staring at me in disgust. I just stood there but on the inside I was cussing him out. "Now Zuko don't be rude. We gladly take her." iroh said with a smile. Azula rolled her eyes and left. I bowed and followed them into the boat. This is where my journey begins. Hopefully it will get better from here.

Unfortunately I didn't know what would be come of me. All the hope I once had would be crushed into dust as I fought my self for love and for power.