The Avatar

Edited
It was morning and time to leave. I didn't have any bags so I just carried zuko's and irohs stuff. Zuko wouldn't look at me. I know he has a girl back home. She is one reason why he is fighting to get back. The kiss was just in the moment type ofIt's one reason he is fighting so hard to get back. thing.

"F/n!" Hana said I turn to her. Haka and her kids was with her. I really don't want to talk to them. "F/n can we talk to you in private." She asked. Haka look angry. "I'm sorry but last time you had one on one talk with her. She almost killed you." Zuko said. "Listen here-" haka almost said but hana cut him off. "Honey calm down. We just want to talk to her about what happened in the past. Look were sorry for what we did" she said. "Wait I thought you just got confused. You told me you didn't know them." Zuko said looking at me.

I glared at them "yes I once knew them but what I did wasn't about that. I didn't even recognize them. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I didn't think it would matter." I said bowing to him. He looked angry "you lied to me?!" He asked."I didn't lie" I said. I looked at hana. She looked scared but haka. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. "Zuko calm down we can deal with this on the ship. I'm sure she didn't mean any harm" iroh said. "No you always say that! But I want to know the truth. How do you know each other?!" He asked haka. I could tell he was trying to calm down. I guess he doesn't want a repeat of what happened last time. Maybe he does care a little. "Like I would tell a brat like you" he said.

This made things worse. "Listen here old man. I'm not some brat I can burn your whole place to the ground. If you don't tell me the information now!" He screamed. Iroh wanted to stop Zuko but he new he couldn't. That's it im going to be caught. "Please don't! My husband didn't mean it like that! Look she is our daughter. We gave birth to her and couldn't keep her. That's why we sold her." Hana said.

"Like we wanted the damn monster" haka said under his breath but we all heard it. "Thats impossible you are water tribe and she is a fire bender." Zuko said confused calming down slightly.

"Mommy does that make her my sister?" The little girl said. "Of course not!" Haka quickly intervened. "Zuko I think this is best talked about some where else." I said. "No we settle this her and now! What is going on!" He screamed. I know he hates being confused. His anger burns more then his fire. I don't blame him though. He holds it in until it bursts and when it does. Just don't be in the way.

I sighed. "I can bend more than one element. Water and fire are the only two I can bend." I said. He looked at me in disbelief. I iroh was shocked to.

"Impossible only the Avatar can bend more than one and we found him." He said. "Actually there was a prophecy that one day a child would be born of fire and water. They will either be the fire nations hero or our demise. We went to kill the baby but could never find it. Everyone thought it was a boy but I guess we were wrong." Iroh said looking at Zuko. Zuko looked betrayed. "I guess I'm caught. What will you do to me? you should probably turn me in. I think the fire Lord will take you back and give you your honor." I said holding my hands up smiling.

I'm tired of hiding. I'm tired of fighting. I'm just tired. It's been alright life. The best it's probably going to get for me. I might as well use it to help him.

"We can't do that he will kill her Zuko!she can help us tremendously." Iroh said. Zuko walked up to me. He grabbed a sword and held it to my neck.

I looked him dead in the face.  "Zuko I won't die on my knees you know that. If you bring me in I promise I will fight and I will kill but I'll let you get home first." I said. He stared into my cold gaze.
He dropped his sword. "I know... your so hard headed and your welling to just go freely so can go back. I've know you long enough that I know you wont die for nothing. That's why I l-" he stopped his self. "Let's go I want everyone on the ship. F/n meet me in my room. We have a lot to talk about." He said passing me.

I stared at my family. They were looking at me in shock. "I hope I never see you guys again." I said turning away.

That's the last time I'll ever see them again... Hopefully.