Southern Water Tribe

Edited

Once we got to the shore. We immediately started to question everyone.

A boy about zukos age started to try  fight Zuko but Zuko just dodged. I was about to interfere. It was kinda sad how bad the boy was at fighting. It may be the reason he is still hear and not off fighting over seas. I finally got tired of it and grabbed the boy by his arm. I growled and yanked him into a house. 

Zuko caught another houses on fire and threatened them. The village was about to burn. I watched as a water tribe girl came up to us. I stepped Infront of her  "step back or I'll burn you to ashes." Suddenly a huge wind pushed us back. The Avatar is here. I got up quickly.

I look up expecting a old man but it was a kid. "Your a kid? My whole life ive been working to defeat the powerful man and your a kid?!" He said angry. I look at the avatar in disbelief.

"If I go with you will you leave them alone?" The Avatar asked. I gritted my teeth. "Deal" Zuko said. I wanted to protest but I just stood quietly. He was up to something.

"Aang no" I water tribe girl said running up to help him. I used my flames to make a wall. "I already warned you once. Don't make me say it again." I said with pure hate.

She backed away scared. "F/n that's enough we have the Avatar" iroh said. I nodded and left right behind Zuko.

We walk into a cell and chain the kid named aang up. "F/n watch the Avatar" Zuko said. I noded and stood infront of him.

Aang watched my every move. "Why do you hate the water tribe?" He asked. "Why do you have to have questions?" I said back. "Well I've been trapped in ice for a long time. You looked like you were about to kill everyone there " I glared at him. "That's because I was." I looked him straight in the eyes "but why would you hurt innocent people?" He questioned. "Because they would do the same without a second thought" I said. He looked at me and tilted his head. "But when I was with them. The seemed peaceful though." He said. "you'll be surprised at what 'peaceful people' will do. Welcome to the world aang was it?" I said

The next thing I knew I was pushed back by wind. there was some weapons everywhere. I saw one come twords me. I quickly tried to dodge. I felt in something metal push through my shoulder. Pain spreader through me. I was stabbed in the shoulder! I'm going to kill him "Are you ok?!" Aang asked trying to help. I try used my fire to try and tap him. Unfortunately he got away. I looked at my shoulder and saw it was knife.

Who puts so many weapons in one place?! I pulled out the knife and ran as quickly as I could to get the Avatar. It was hard to run straight. I was losing a lot of blood. When I got there Zuko was fighting aang. I quickly rammed my body into anng pushed us both over board. Unfortunately I cant swim.

I see aang using air to push him self up. He glimpse at me drowning. I was thrashing around trying to get to the top. It didn't help that my arm was hurt.
I see aangs eyes turn white and his marks glow. I was suddenly pushed away from the boat. I used the bit of water skills I knew and pushed my self up enough to the surface. I was able to grab drift wood. I watched the boats be destroyed.

I messed up again. I watched as the Avatar went back to normal. He passed out and a flying bison? Caught him along with two water tribe kids.. He woke up quickly. I could see him looking at Zuko. Suddenly I big wave crashed into me. WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME! The drift wood got away. I was trying hard to stay up but I just couldn't.

I use water bending to hold my self up but I'm not skilled enough to lift my self up for long. I lifted my self up enough to hold my head above the water. I'm not sure how long I can do this. Not to talk about the waved crashing on top of me.
A hand grabs me and pulls me up onto something warm and soft. "Zuko?" I asked not able to see and I was spitting up water.

"What are you doing she will kill us!" I heard a boy say. I look up to see the same water boy tribe who cant fight. there. I quickly jump up but then loose my balance and almost fall off. "Watch out you will fall off." Aang said. I start to look down for the ship but all I saw was water. "Were is the ship?!" I said. "Back there " the water boy said. I used flames and put it near his face. I than see water being poured on the boy. Then air below it out my flame.

"You missed" he said to the water girl. I looked at her confused "were you trying to get the flam because you missed completely." I said kinda mad. "I'd like to see you do better!" She said

Of course I can do better. I may not be able to do much but I can at least aim. "Take me back and I won't kill you" I said to aang. "Sorry but can't you friend is trying to get me" he said.

"Were not friends and why don't I capture you now. it's obvious these two can't help you" I said. "Hay we saved your life!" The girl said. "No you just made me live in a hellish life a little longer" I said back. "Hay hay calm down we will drop you off at the nearest land." Aang said. "if I get dropped off without prince zuko someone will want my head." I said angry. They just stared at me.

I looked at the water and then thought of azula. "Yep I think I'll take my chances with the water" I said ready to jump. I went to jump when someone grabbed me by my waist. "You can't jump! First you cant swim second your hurt" aang said. "I say we let her" the boy said but everyone ignored him. "At least let us bandage you up." Aang said. I glared at the water girl and boy. I better not jump unless I want them finding out. "drop me off at the nearest island. Also if you try anything I will go back to your village and burn it to the ground." I said. The girl looked at aang. "I think we should push her" aang just shrugged.