CHAPTER 25

A girl stops her every act of playing with her beloved doll when she sees her father enter their home residence.  She patiently stood and waited for the person she loved very much.

The lives of both of them, especially his father, changed little by little after the divorce between her adoptive parents.  For most children out there, divorce between their two parents is highly undesirable by them.

But that is very different from her because with the path of divorce between the two, she can see back the smile and the freedom that her father possessed without hiding again.  Although the smile given is not completely sincere from the inner of his heart, but at least the smile gives a harmonious ingredient in it.

After waiting for a while, the sound of the door in front of the house rang and a person she was waiting for appeared.  The tired and restless face tried to hide in front of his daughter.

Mew : "Daddy home"

Minnie : "Welcome home, daddy. Have it?"

Mew : "Sorry honey, they close today."

Minnie : "Hmmm...."

Mew smiled when he saw his beloved child pout on both sides of her lips as a sign of sulking when her request could not be fulfilled.

Mew : "Daddy promise will buy that things tomorrow."

Minnie : "Promise? If not, Minnie doesn't want eat with daddy anymore"

Mew : "Daddy promise and we can do shopping tomorrow"

Minnie : "Not work tomorrow? Minnie know daddy busy. Daddy can just give Minnie money, i will go with uncle Win"

Mew : "Daddy doesn't work tomorrow. So, we can go shopping and Minnie can go anywhere you want"

Minnie : "Really?"

The girl jumped merrily.  Mew, who knew his daughter's habit, smiled and laughed a little at her cheerful antics.  Tired during work is somewhat lost when seeing the cheerful laughter of the beautiful in front of him.

Mew : "Yes, princess"

Minnie : "Pinky promise. If not i will curse daddy will single forever"

Mew : "Minnie so mean. Not poor that daddy will lonely till daddy die? Who will take care of me when i old?"

Minnie : "Of course Minnie will take care of daddy. Daddy, can Minnie ask daddy something?"

Mew : "What it is Minnie?"

Minnie : "Daddy still want papa? What Minnie mean is Minnie know that daddy still love papa but he already have new family and they look happy together"

Mew : "That's why daddy doesn't want to interupt papa family. Let him happy with what his choose. Daddy still love him, until daddy die. But sometime love can't be force. Love need some courage to get it. Daddy doesn't have enough courage to pursure him back after what mama did to his family and him"

Minnie : "But it's not your fault daddy. It is mama fault."

Mew : "If daddy have a little brave to confront mama and grandma that time, this all will never happen. Sometimes, daddy think all this happen because of daddy. And if not all this happen, daddy will not meet my princess"

Mew tries to cheer up the situation from gloomy by trying to change the topic of the conversation to another.  The beautiful girl was immediately able to catch the signal that her father did not want to talk about it again.  Let the matter pass and become a bitter memory in him.

Minnie : "Daddy...Let's go buy ice cream"

Mew : "But honey, it's already late. Your teeth will scream to you and it's not good to your healthy too. We can buy tomorrow when we go out"